Ooltewah-Maplewood

bipbopzot

OWLS WILL BE READY...PERIOD!!! I hope they turn a couple of guys loose on offense,a couple of these guys need more touches...anyway they can,running,recieving etc...are you with me phish and hairy(better be)or I won't wrestle naked in chili with ya!!!! :thumb: or play greasy,naked midget TWISTER WITH EITHER ONE OF YOU 2!!!!! OWLS BY at least 21....

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bipbop, you are absolutely freakin' crazy! We very well could see a little different look at some places on Offense! Hope we play well. Owls fans hold on through the first quarter. It may take a couple of drives to get the speed of the game back after a week off. Its hard to get a true picture during practice for the speed and power maplewood has, but WILL be ok as the game moves along!

Im never eating chili again! :D On the other hand, I do like a mean game of some twister :D

PHISH says,"if it smells like phish, tastes like chicken, and looks like a taco, these would be on the favorite food list! :D

***By the way, bip bop, you are going to have to get an avatar!

How much are the Owls fav by?

12 pts?

This Maplewood team is down from years past.

THE "ZOT-LINE"is 14...but considering maplewood beat us last year and the year before had us,until maplewood's TE fumbled going across the goaline.....I wouldnt be surprised,if owls barely win 7-6 or 12-7,BUT,if our beloved qb can pass at all,OWLS will roll!!!! 28-0