Jackson County Visits Gordonsville

croz6110

come on grunt, you know a good band gives you the mental edge over the team who doesnt have one. but i do agree about sitting beside one, not cool.

I wouldn't argue with that, it just doesn't do squat for me. Again, JMHO, nothing more. At halftime

I'm heading for the concessions stand, restroom, shoot the breeze with someone.

BluBellz is prejudiced, LOL...obviously has someone in the band. That's great. I likely would be

as well.

no band members here. just nice to have a pretty good band.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I'm hoping you're not a detective in TC cuz you're wroooooooooooong .. lol no band kids here .. lol .. :thumb:

Nope, not a detective. That question was on the test...missed it then too. LOL

Actually I get to P... off a lot of ladies by telling them they can't take their purse, cellphone,

and bottled water into the courtroom. ( Courtroom Security ). Get a lot of hate mail too. :roflolk:

Makes my day............

Correct me if I am wrong, but when Gordonsville threw the ball to score it was 4th and 8. It would have been stupid to run it against an eight man front.

You are right and to be exact they were up 29-14 with 2:18 left in the game on JC's 15 yard line approximately. Nice touch don't you think? No big deal its over and hopefully if in the future we are fortunate enough to be in that position we will return the favor. Gordonsville will win the 1A part of that region so i'm sure they will make it to atleast the 2nd week of the playoffs and i wish them the best of luck.

Correct me if I am wrong, but when Gordonsville threw the ball to score it was 4th and 8. It would have been stupid to run it against an eight man front.

You are right and to be exact they were up 29-14 with 2:18 left in the game on JC's 15 yard line approximately. Nice touch don't you think? No big deal its over and hopefully if in the future we are fortunate enough to be in that position we will return the favor. Gordonsville will win the 1A part of that region so i'm sure they will make it to atleast the 2nd week of the playoffs and i wish them the best of luck.

29-14 is only a two score lead.

I've seen a lot of things happen 2:18. JC, with their offense, could score two touchdowns in two minutes.

I think they did the right thing by making sure the game was out of reach.

Either way, it's over let it rest.