Jackson County Visits Gordonsville

croz6110

i cant belive you dont think your schedules are not similar jackson played houston co 0-5 scoring differental hc-16 opponents-175 then they played community 0-5 scoring differental community-14-opponents-223 gordonsville has to much talent and experience to lose this game jackson county won a few easy games and thoght they would roll but they are getting a taste of what clay and monterey have been dealing with for a while very tough games week in and week out maybe they wont play 0-10 teams next year to get ready for there region schedule and i love how jackson county is bringing up the HARDWOOD that is typical jc and they wonder why they dont get any respect for there football team

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i cant belive you dont think your schedules are not similar jackson played houston co 0-5 scoring differental hc-16 opponents-175 then they played community 0-5 scoring differental community-14-opponents-223 gordonsville has to much talent and experience to lose this game jackson county won a few easy games and thoght they would roll but they are getting a taste of what clay and monterey have been dealing with for a while very tough games week in and week out maybe they wont play 0-10 teams next year to get ready for there region schedule and i love how jackson county is bringing up the HARDWOOD that is typical jc and they wonder why they dont get any respect for there football team

"Respect is not given its earned" you ever hear of that? The fans of JC aren't the ones on here saying they are going to win by 42 points now are they? Schedules mean next to nothing other than for people like you to compare numbers to. What are the facts? Gordonsville has played 3 quality opponents losing to all 3 and losing very badly to two of them. JC has played 2 quality opponents and lost very badly to both. We don't have any illusions of grandeur here we realize that JC football hasn't been very good and still may not be very good. We are "hoping" for a good game and we definitely want to win but this program is a few years away from challenging anyone for anything. Now on the other had Gville has a great tradition when it comes to football and those of us that keep up with the area sports teams know this. So don't get your panties in a wad relax and sit back and let the athletes and coaches decide the game. Oh and one last thing coming from someone from Clay Co. that said Clay could play with FCS i don't think anything you say carryies much weight:D

im glad you responded midten your post on our thread about how bad clay is was really very interesting i guess we will find out about that in a few weeks i dont think i ever said clay would beat friendship i said they could keep it close if they didnt get caught up in there on hype they played horrible and got killed by a great friendship team but so did you and you will again this week.but in all seriousness wish you the best of luck this week i really did hate to hear about your qb i hope he has a full a quick recovery

Although it is hard to compare scores from blowout games.

It looks as if Gville may have some advantage.

I believe Friendship and Trousdale each scored 28 on Gville in the first half.

They scored 42 and 49 on Jackson Co. in the first half respectively.

All this leads me to think our offense will score quite a few points Friday.

However, their offense may score quite a few as well.

im glad you responded midten your post on our thread about how bad clay is was really very interesting i guess we will find out about that in a few weeks i dont think i ever said clay would beat friendship i said they could keep it close if they didnt get caught up in there on hype they played horrible and got killed by a great friendship team but so did you and you will again this week.but in all seriousness wish you the best of luck this week i really did hate to hear about your qb i hope he has a full a quick recovery

All i said is Clay Co. is way down this year it will be over at the kick off. 63-0 TC. Clay couldn't have stayed close to FCS if they played their best game and neither could JC so lets get that out in the open right now. I live in the real world bro. Now as far as Clay vs JC well thats a different story. JC wins this one by 30! :mrgreen:

I'm hoping the Tigers come out hitting Friday.

When they played Smith Co., I heard a lot of Owl fans say that they were surprised that Gville came out hitting them in the mouth. The thing is, other than flashes in the the Trousdale game, I haven't seen it since. That is the main thing missing from this team. We wasn't supposed to even play with Smith Co. this year, but the boys came out hitting, and we came awfully close to winning. If they can do that the rest of the year, they'll win out.

As for this Friday,

Gville - 41

Gboro - 20

Jackson Co put up 21 on Trousdales starters. I believe Trousdales Starters played all the way into the beginning of the fourth quarter. I believe this is a very good game. A game that could go either way, but close to the end. I have no doubt that Gville is not a pretty good team but they and J county have played a very similar schedual thus far with very similar scores. I do not believe any of u on this post should be in vegas figuring lines

The swami says you wont score 21 this week !!! And our schedules are far from similar up to this point. I hope its a good game but i think the tigers will surprise you my friend :lol:

Well if you homers from Gville think you're going to beat JC by 42 you've lost your mind. You are not FCS good thats obvious! Gville got spanked just like JC did against FCS and TC. Now Gville in my opinion is the better team on paper and should win this game at home but not by 42. They won't even score 42

I never said 42 spanky, i believe it was 35 !! :popcorneater: Unless you guys got laken leanord playing QB its gonna be a thumpin :ph34r: