Dresden @ Halls

tnscout3

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well after seeing the bruceton and dresden game, i believe dresden will struggle against Halls but have a good shot. Halls play Lake County very close. Lake County has several athletes which Halls seemed to fair pretty well against. I know nothing about Halls so maybe some Halls fans will post on here. Did anybody else notice how bad the refs were at the bruceton game??.....WOW....Not very many were sittin on bruceton's side so I sat over there but even bruceton fans seemed to notice how bad they were. I do predict a close matchup in Halls and Dresden game. If Dresden keeps the mistakes to a very few then I say they win but if they do make many mistakes then Halls might suprise them.

Dresden vs Halls should be a good game. I predict Dresden taking the win although it won't be without some good football played on both parts. Halls biggest advantage against the Lions will be the refs against Dresden I'm sure. I was at the Bruceton game and all the other Dresden games this year and it has seemed that the Lions come out to face the refs eah game NOT the opposing team. Good Luck to both teams Friday night and lets hear it for a fair game between the boys, not the boys and the black and white clad men!

Goooo LIONS!

over the past few weeks we have had some good games and we have had some bad games. if our boys come to play, and the long trip doesnt bother them, it will be a good game and i feel Dresden will win by (2) touch downs. in the last game after getting fired up Dresden put on a clinic, but i feel they will need to play with this intensity through out the whole game. Go Lines

Hey guys lol, I think that most of dresden won't attend this game. not many ppl wanna drive miles to see dresden blow a team out of the water. Though i could be wrong about the boasting. If the lions will come out focused instead of gettin the big head and lettin the refs rattle their offense like at bruceton they should win big. I mean the lions won 35-0 and did'nt play worth crap after the first couple drives. When the lions put everything together and get things clicking they will definately be a team to watch when week eleven gets here. They have a couple of challenges left in the reg season. but the Dresden Lions are a VERY tough team to play.

I think that Dresden has too much for Halls to handle. They are big. They have some speed. They are playing very well right now. If Dresden has a lot of turnovers, then Halls may stay close....then, who knows what might happen. But, I'm gonna predict that Dresden wins this one by 2 TD's.
^

This guy knows his football (:

We definitely played our best game of the year last Thursday at Lake County. We pretty much dominated the game except on the scoreboard. We had 15 more first downs and ran 33 more plays than the Falcons.

The week before we laid down against another Weakley County team and didn't show up to play. It was a very disappointing game to watch because we are much better than what we showed that night.

The size advantage that the Lions will have across the front concerns me a little for the Tigers. We aren't huge but we are fairly fast for our size. I'm hoping that leans in our favor.

I have been watching the Dresden scores closely from the beginning of the season and I know you folks are pretty excited. It'll be a battle...battle for the jungle.

Dresden needs to focus this week and execute on both sides of the ball. This is the time of year where a team either gets better every day or starts being content at practice. Dresden needs to push themselves and the senior leadership needs to step up. Halls is a good team and I hope Dresden brings their best game. Receivers need to catch the ball. Players need to ignore the refs and play through bad calls. 44 needs to get more carries. When dresden learns to control the clock with a running game they will be more dangerous on offense. Go Lions

Dresden football is back. Travel down to Halls to watch two exciting teams strap it up and play under the lights. There should be a lot of hitting. Dresden's passing game looks to fly high this weekend under the guidance of the offensive guru. He is probably up at this moment shuffling through his playbook thinking and re-thinking his strategy for the first series against a strong Halls defense. Let the chess game begin. Go Lions! Play your hearts out!!