Gallatin hosts Brentwood

Verb58

In a game that will put 2 big teams against each other mistakes must be a a minimum for either team to be successful. Brentwood coming off a big win over Ravenwood and Gallatin taking care of business with Wilson Central. Talked to a couple of B-wood scouts at the WC game and they said they wouldn't take it easy on us. In order for Gallatin to win this week they will have to play the best game of the season thus far. They have been making strides every week heading in the right direction. This game is big for both teams as far as getting a qualification for the playoff season ahead. Glad to see both teams willing to schedule strong teams as non-district games which should prepare both for that run.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two things that I saw that really need some work. First, the blocking on the offensive line has to improve. Perry and Matthews got nothing up the middle. Matthews was also getting some serious pressure from up in front. Second, the defense has to wrap up better. Several arm tackles this past week. All things that I think can and will improve. Brentwood is a very stout team with a very good rushing attack. Gallatin has got their hands full.

Two things that I saw that really need some work. First, the blocking on the Brent woodoffensive line has to improve. Perry and Matthews got nothing up the middle. Matthews was also getting some serious pressure from up in front. Second, the defense has to wrap up better. Several arm tackles this past week. All things that I think can and will improve. Brentwood is a very stout team with a very good rushing attack. Gallatin has got their hands full.

I agree, I think they are playing good ball but not as good as I know they can.

We have to step it up this week Brentwood is a good program. Wilco has had our number over the past few years maybe we can put an end to that friday night.. GO GREEN WAVE!!!

Two things that I saw that really need some work. First, the blocking on the Brent woodoffensive line has to improve. Perry and Matthews got nothing up the middle. Matthews was also getting some serious pressure from up in front. Second, the defense has to wrap up better. Several arm tackles this past week. All things that I think can and will improve. Brentwood is a very stout team with a very good rushing attack. Gallatin has got their hands full.

We have to step it up this week Brentwood is a good program. Wilco has had our number over the past few years maybe we can put an end to that friday night.. GO GREEN WAVE!!!

First, Lets talk about the important things:

1. Where should the Bruin Nation set up the tailgate? and..... whats on the menu for this week? :blink:

2. It was nice to see our offense score in the 1st quarter for the 1st time this year!

3. It will be nice to go to an away/out of district game in a county other than Rutherford!

Go Bruins!

First, Lets talk about the important things:

1. Where should the Bruin Nation set up the tailgate? and..... whats on the menu for this week? :flower:

2. It was nice to see our offense score in the 1st quarter for the 1st time this year!

3. It will be nice to go to an away/out of district game in a county other than Rutherford!

Go Bruins!

Yeah, let's see if we can take our A-game on the road. I just hope our tailgating isn't peaking too early in the season. And looking forward to the game as well. Go Bruins!