Huntindon @ Camden

mustangs5305

Advisor.. Thanks for the reply too. I seriously doubt that SweeetDKDaddy is a Mustang fan. Never seen him post on here before and looking at his posts he's all over the board but may be from Greenfield.

Most knowledgeable posters like you know what it will take to win. We've seemed to be able to hold onto the ball better the last couple of games but as I told the Seniors last night we can't give Camden a short field and hope to win.

Huntingdon has a good team this year as compared to the last year. They tried last year and played with all they had but we started three Seniors on the line that had never even played before. To line up and go against Milan in the 1st game last year was an eye opener for them. The one thing the Pigskin Pals like this year is this team has been down and they keep fighting. I just hope they don't dig themselves in a hole they can't overcome when it really counts..

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I must say that in some way, I am a little sad that gameday is already here because I have enjoyed reading this board all week long. Both Mr. Stang and the Advisor bring up very good points and have deep insight even tho that probably differ on tonight's winner! How great is that! I just want to say that I agree with the Advisor on 2 quick points-1. Goodwings is a wonderful and tasty place to eat prior to tonight's game. 2. Little of what's happened over the past century will impact tonight's outcome! Both teams are powerful in their own right! As much as I'd love to be there, I too will be at the Henry Co./West Creek game in Clarksville. The only bright spot I see here is that West Creek's mascot is the Coyotes!! Stang fans, be careful on your way to Camden and remember...the Hollow Rock police also has your football schedule! Yall may want to send a blocker ahead and everyone chip in to pay his ticket. It may save all of you in the long run. Good Luck Stangs and Good Luck Lions. I can't wait to hear the update!

p.s. hey Advisor-you are correct about McKenzie fans! They can't stand it when called out on the carpet! Don't be surprised if they aren't crying crocodile tears after the Vikings thump that Rebel head tonight!

Well, I must say that in some way, I am a little sad that gameday is already here because I have enjoyed reading this board all week long. Both Mr. Stang and the Advisor bring up very good points and have deep insight even tho that probably differ on tonight's winner! How great is that! I just want to say that I agree with the Advisor on 2 quick points-1. Goodwings is a wonderful and tasty place to eat prior to tonight's game. 2. Little of what's happened over the past century will impact tonight's outcome! Both teams are powerful in their own right! As much as I'd love to be there, I too will be at the Henry Co./West Creek game in Clarksville. The only bright spot I see here is that West Creek's mascot is the Coyotes!! Stang fans, be careful on your way to Camden and remember...the Hollow Rock police also has your football schedule! Yall may want to send a blocker ahead and everyone chip in to pay his ticket. It may save all of you in the long run. Good Luck Stangs and Good Luck Lions. I can't wait to hear the update!

p.s. hey Advisor-you are correct about McKenzie fans! They can't stand it when called out on the carpet! Don't be surprised if they aren't crying crocodile tears after the Vikings thump that Rebel head tonight!

You Think so????

Huntingdon gets the ball back, drives, but is stopped deep in Lion territory again. Right now they seem determined not to give up the big play. Camden takes over in their own territory. Camden holds the ball into the second half. 14-0 Camden. Huntingdon will receive in the second half. I can hear pads smacking over the radio. Wish I could be there!