Dobyns Bennett vs Sullivan South

BatmanDB

wow, glad we didn't have to play that team that South played tonight. I heard the halftime score and about died laughing. DB did what I wanted them to do, now TN High needs to take a loss to the Tribe and give a loss to South....and Boone needs to win out....mwahahaha.

hats off to both sides though, you all have a rivalry that has us Musket Bowl fans shaking our heads. Best of luck to both teams and all the fans the rest of the year.

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations Dobyns- Bennett Indians. I, like most Rebels ,expected a close game. It sounded like we could not tackle Chris Sensabaugh and from the film on the news it looked like we didn't even touch him on one long TD run. Good luck the rest of the way. Hope you win them all. Maybe we can regroup and make a run in the playoffs to represent Kingsport well in 5A.

You guys already talking about this game? We both have a bye week and this game lost it's Rivalry status years ago, when it stopped being competative. 2 things for you... 1993 & 44-0.

Hey WaCo.. your girlfriend straighten up yet?

And 1 thing for you, 2009, that is the year we are in now. Step into the future Art water is pretty warm. :roflol:

Water warm? Jumped in did you? The streak continues and the score is now DB 86 - South 28 :evil:

You exactly right Art....Congrats again! You guys deserved the win. Good luck!

Looks like another trip to the woodshed for the mighty D-B. Then we will get to read for a week about how south is not a good team but got lucky and how the refs helped them.

That mountain your climbing right now has a little team called Farragut waiting on you .I bet you thought Dolly was going to be at the top to hand you a state championship trophy :evil:

No disrespect Batman but Knox West pushed Farragut to the limit. We dismantled Knox West. I think it is safe to say that we could compete.

We know we will get DB's best effort. If the Indians don't come together again this season they will come together Oct. 2nd. We know and expect this. However, under normal circumstances I would expect a 10,000...not 5,000 crowd, but after watching the Boone game at DB and seeing the disgrace in their faces I don't see the Indian nation coming to Death Valley in numbers this year. No, I think Daniel Boone was the knife in the back for the Indian fans. It will not be the turnout we all expected and anticipated back in the spring. I hope for good weather.

just a few oldies but goodies to pass the time :roflol:

I'd say Chris Sensabaugh will run all over South's defense in a DB victory. 21-14

Only if he's still playing against our reserves in the 4th qtr. Ryan Mitchell and Keenan Sheperd may run by Clint Phillips and Ty Garvin when we play ,but no one,including Chris Sensabaugh ,will run over them.

:roflol:

Glad to see the Rebel faithfuls showing some class but, you know that we have to smear it all over you because of all the trash you have talked all season! BTaylor, Why did the duece not run all over us :roflol: . I know your so full of Crow right now you can not speak but, get back to us when your done. I hate to hear Waco dumped you. Na, I'm not. It's hilarious. You have made yourself look so dumb and unstable!!!!!!! You should be :evil: .

COMP, Who can not run over Tye and Clint :evil: ? Let's hear it!!! Thats right you know who the man is and what team sit's on the THRONE around here. Our O-line and CS destroyed your mighty awesome DEFENSE!!!!!

DB91....You are the Man / Fan of the coachT hour. Go get them!!!! I love seeing you just turning you loose on them. Your like a pi bull with a Slab of Raw Meat.

The South boys couldn't play DB and the refs too and about Chris Sensabaugh showboating in the inzone with all his flips, he better be careful he might break something! You don't fly to high, that you don't fall.The DB players played dirty ball poking at other teams eyes , grabbing crotches, come on that's dirty football and DR is ridiculous. There is such a thing as KARMA. And I sure didn't see any of South's coaches standing up for their boys either when they knew what was going on out there. Seems like SC has a thing about DB he needs to work out.And DB's band playing when South had the ball very unclassy. You all deserved to win. But you need a reality check because I think you are 2-4 and you still Science Hill and TN High. Think about THAT :roflol:

I'm bowing down to the Indians Tonight.......You guys did an exceptional Job all over the field. You deserve all the praise in the world. The man of Steele.....Good to have you back my friend and way to step it up Roop, Fine Job. The O-line looked awesome and so did CS running behind them beasting their defense. The defense looked great and our kicking game was much improved. THE WHOLE TEAM AND COACHES DID AN AWESOME JOB tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The South boys couldn't play DB and the refs too and about Chris Sensabaugh showboating in the inzone with all his flips, he better be careful he might break something! You don't fly to high, that you don't fall.The DB players played dirty ball poking at other teams eyes , grabbing crotches, come on that's dirty football and DR is ridiculous. There is such a thing as KARMA. And I sure didn't see any of South's coaches standing up for their boys either when they knew what was going on out there. Seems like SC has a thing about DB he needs to work out.And DB's band playing when South had the ball very unclassy. You all deserved to win. But you need a reality check because I think you are 2-4 and you still Science Hill and TN High. Think about THAT :evil:

well here it is, I knew it would come :roflol: . Excuses,Excuses, Excuses!!!!!!! why do you think our guy got ejected there bright one? Because one of your boys tried to punch him in the crotch and he was gonna take his head off. #57 punched our guys in the ribs after several tackles.....get a life and stop your crying. You guys got man handled and thats a fact!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your a moron!!!!! You call The band playing when South had the ball unclassy.Let me repeat.....your a MORON :evil: .

The South boys couldn't play DB and the refs too and about Chris Sensabaugh showboating in the inzone with all his flips, he better be careful he might break something! You don't fly to high, that you don't fall.The DB players played dirty ball poking at other teams eyes , grabbing crotches, come on that's dirty football and DR is ridiculous. There is such a thing as KARMA. And I sure didn't see any of South's coaches standing up for their boys either when they knew what was going on out there. Seems like SC has a thing about DB he needs to work out.And DB's band playing when South had the ball very unclassy. You all deserved to win. But you need a reality check because I think you are 2-4 and you still Science Hill and TN High. Think about THAT :evil:

BREAKING DOWN THIS GUY'S POST. SOUTH COULDNT PLAY D-B,D-B HAD 13 PENALTYS, WE DO FLIPS CAUSE WE'RE D-B, WE PLAY TO WIN THE GAME, DIRTY OR CLEAN, ABOUT GRABBIN CROTCHES IM SURE THATS A JC THING, OH YEA 1 MORE THING...DID YOU HEAR THAT CATCHY TUNE THE BAND WAS PLAYIN WHEN THE SOUTH FANS WERE LEAVIN? ITS CALLED GRABBINDEEZNUTZ BY HOOZURDADDY. :roflol: : REALITY CHECK??? HOW BOUT 42-28? THINK ABOUT THAT :evil: