Dobyns Bennett vs Sullivan South

BatmanDB

I've been a DB fan for a long, long time. I never talked about the players like they were dogs, I told them the truth.

I've heard you called a lot of things this year,but a DB fan was not one of them.I think more than a few have seen your colors on these boards,and they are not Maroon and Grey.Just because I've been to more DB games in the last twenty years than Greeneville games ,doesn't give me the right to call out teen age boys on a public board and call myself a DB fan.Let's talk about facts and not having a clue.To sit there and call our O line small and weak just shows how stupid you are.They may be weak with the flu against TH,but there is no way a small and weak Oline could have done what they did with anyone coaching them against South... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From what I've heard you saying on here, TN High isn't going to have a tough game until they get to the championship since Maryville isn't around anymore. I'm curious though. How many times did Maryville end your season during those years they were in 4A because it seems to me like you all got put out an awful lot before you even made it there. At least we put up a fight for a half against them. Waco could probably tell you the score the last time you all played Maryville. He's good at remembering those things. :popcorneater:

How is this for memory RebYell… in the last 15 years, Sullivan South has had 7… count um… SEVEN LOOSING SEASONS!!!!! :popcorneater: In 1999 you didn’t win ONE GAME (0-10). So “putting up a fight” wasn’t even in Souths vocabulary before SUPERMAN got there. The Vikings have had 1 loosing season in 15 years, and have finished no less than second in the conference for the last 10 years. That’s called TRADITION. :popcorneater:

By the way our schools have played each other since South has been around. So all those years that we were “put out before we got to Maryville” prior to the Curt Philips era, you can best believe it was after Sullivan South had already turned in their pads. :lol:

Are you sure you aren't a closet DB fan because you like to talk about history an awful lot. Just like DB, you all are supposed to beat South. We're a little old county school that barely had enough students to qualify for 5A. I sat through all of those losing seasons we had and I'm sure we have more coming from what I've seen. We will never have the speed that TN High or DB and that's a fact. We will have periods of a good football team like the early 90's and the last few years but I know we will never be a powerhouse. In about 5 years we will be the new North because of annexation. But you know what, even if we're 0-10 I'll still be at the games watching my team. Could you say the same? I may not be there every week but I've sat through hard times before. It made the last few years that much sweeter. :D

I've been a DB fan for a long, long time. I never talked about the players like they were dogs, I told them the truth.

I've heard you called a lot of things this year,but a DB fan was not one of them.I think more than a few have seen your colors on these boards,and they are not Maroon and Grey.Just because I've been to more DB games in the last twenty years than Greeneville games ,doesn't give me the right to call out teen age boys on a public board and call myself a DB fan.Let's talk about facts and not having a clue.To sit there and call our O line small and weak just shows how stupid you are.They may be weak with the flu against TH,but there is no way a small and weak Oline could have done what they did with anyone coaching them against South... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

The more you post the more of a Idiot you become. I gave our Offensive line their props after the South game. Anybody that went to a game this season knows they didn't play well in all the other games. They got pushed around. Sensabaugh was getting hit in the backfield or hit right at the line of scrimmage. In the South game he was running through holes in the line. The line looked weak until the South game. You can keep saying whatever you want, I am right and you are wrong. You should here what the people you work with are saying about you. If you did you would probably stop posting on here. And see if you can find a post made by me where I was calling out any teen age boys. Hey I don't have to lie to get my point across. Like I said, If you want to see stupid go look in the mirror. :popcorneater:

From what I've heard you saying on here, TN High isn't going to have a tough game until they get to the championship since Maryville isn't around anymore. I'm curious though. How many times did Maryville end your season during those years they were in 4A because it seems to me like you all got put out an awful lot before you even made it there. At least we put up a fight for a half against them. Waco could probably tell you the score the last time you all played Maryville. He's good at remembering those things. :huh:

How is this for memory RebYell… in the last 15 years, Sullivan South has had 7… count um… SEVEN LOOSING SEASONS!!!!! B) In 1999 you didn’t win ONE GAME (0-10). So “putting up a fight” wasn’t even in Souths vocabulary before SUPERMAN got there. The Vikings have had 1 loosing season in 15 years, and have finished no less than second in the conference for the last 10 years. That’s called TRADITION. :lol:

By the way our schools have played each other since South has been around. So all those years that we were “put out before we got to Maryville” prior to the Curt Philips era, you can best believe it was after Sullivan South had already turned in their pads. B)

OK Cap, gotta call you out on this. As great a high school QB as superman was, the lion's share of the credit for South's return to football prominence lies with Coach Stacy Carter. Curt only beat you 2 of the last 4 so who was superman then? That 1st year in the Carter tenure ,he inherited very little to work with losing 52-7 in week 7. 5 weeks later we had you on the ropes entering the 4th before a muffed punt inside our 20 gave you a short field TD and turned into a 31-17 Viking victory. That was a

team that had gone to Morristown and upset the Canes week1 of playoffs to return to Bristol and trim 31 points off of an earlier defeat.Now that's coaching. In summary, Carter is 4-2 vs Stubbs with the 2 losses being in their 1st meetings when South had 31 players on a roster. Curt was 2-0 against the Vikings. If you don't think there is some coaching going on down here ,wait until you see what surprises he has for your Vikes this year!!

And one more thing Cap, you guys are making a big mistake not playing Shamus. We could use him at cornerback. I believe Coach Weston could coach him up. :roflolk:

The more you post the more of a Idiot you become. I gave our Offensive line their props after the South game. Anybody that went to a game this season knows they didn't play well in all the other games. They got pushed around. Sensabaugh was getting hit in the backfield or hit right at the line of scrimmage. In the South game he was running through holes in the line. The line looked weak until the South game. You can keep saying whatever you want, I am right and you are wrong. You should here what the people you work with are saying about you. If you did you would probably stop posting on here. And see if you can find a post made by me where I was calling out any teen age boys. Hey I don't have to lie to get my point across. Like I said, If you want to see stupid go look in the mirror. :roflolk:

Maybe by the time I get 5370 post I will be as big an Idiot as you. :lol:

I tell you what batman. We can go back and forth calling each other Idiots for the next 4 weeks, but your never going to be right. You try to "sweeten' up" your post to prove your point but you can't back up what you say. I never talked about the guys like they were dogs, and I never called out any teen age boys. There are a great number of posters on here that know exactually what I was doing and why I was doing it. And a lot of them do it for the same reason as I do. And you should know that at least 75% of fans including x-players agree with me. I actually had to work extra hard because every time I posted you would come on here and talk about how great the guys were doing. Even after being 1-4, I mean how can that be? A DB team is 1-4 and you think their doing great. That is the wrong message to send pal. The players needed some fire in their gut and if I just created a spark then it was worth it. I don't see any logic in you playing kissy face with the players is ever going to fire them up. Heck you even admitted that I fired you up. So thats as far as I can go to explain it all to you without giving up the whole program. Take it or leave it.

I tell you what batman. We can go back and forth calling each other Idiots for the next 4 weeks, but your never going to be right. You try to "sweeten' up" your post to prove your point but you can't back up what you say. I never talked about the guys like they were dogs, and I never called out any teen age boys. There are a great number of posters on here that know exactually what I was doing and why I was doing it. And a lot of them do it for the same reason as I do. And you should know that at least 75% of fans including x-players agree with me. I actually had to work extra hard because every time I posted you would come on here and talk about how great the guys were doing. Even after being 1-4, I mean how can that be? A DB team is 1-4 and you think their doing great. That is the wrong message to send pal. The players needed some fire in their gut and if I just created a spark then it was worth it. I don't see any logic in you playing kissy face with the players is ever going to fire them up. Heck you even admitted that I fired you up. So thats as far as I can go to explain it all to you without giving up the whole program. Take it or leave it.

Preach it brother. :roflolk:

When I said a few weeks ago that Jack was actually Coach Watson everyone balked...including Jack. So what now? What you think Volman? Is Jack GC himself? Naw, naw...He's still Coach Watson. If he were GC he'd be trying to make things rhyme and stuff...and making up wild stories like the Black Devil Train. Yeah, Coach Watson wouldn't have a problem calling people idiots. Mike Sampson...no, Bob Bingham...no, Ryan...no, so who's left? Anyway, good post coach!

We are awake,but we have a lot of sick young men on our team right now.Roll Tribe

Yea… I can certainly understand that. I’d be sick too if I had to sit and watch the Viking O on film all week long! Sick… can’t you guys do better than that. dry.gif

The word arrogance/classless should never come out of YOUR MOUTH toward anyone else. We've had around 11 kids thats have been very sick with this Flu stuff. Your a real horses behind dry.gif .

I get fired up just thinking about friday night.Your right about the back and forth,we both got bigger fish to fry over the next four weeks.We just have different ways of doing it.Roll Tribe

When I said a few weeks ago that Jack was actually Coach Watson everyone balked...including Jack. So what now? What you think Volman? Is Jack GC himself? Naw, naw...He's still Coach Watson. If he were GC he'd be trying to make things rhyme and stuff...and making up wild stories like the Black Devil Train. Yeah, Coach Watson wouldn't have a problem calling people idiots. Mike Sampson...no, Bob Bingham...no, Ryan...no, so who's left? Anyway, good post coach!

But you forgot one very important thing. How does Watson get to a computer so fast after games? How does he post at the same time he is on the practice field? Did he post during the Farragut game? Maybe WaCoJaCo is actually more than one person, ever think of that? :roflolk: