Catholic @ Webb

Irish423

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ugh jeez... you just continue to make us look terrible... for anyone wanting to know who people from catholic are that don't say stupid things, it is scottA11, irishbball, happyhour22, Euler, and myself. And i might have forgotten someone from the list. There aren't many serious catholic posters though. Don't take these kids seriously...

ugh jeez... you just continue to make us look terrible... for anyone wanting to know who people from catholic are that don't say stupid things, it is scottA11, irishbball, happyhour22, Euler, and myself. And i might have forgotten someone from the list. There aren't many serious catholic posters though. Don't take these kids seriously...

Worry less about looking terrible here and more about looking terrible on the field.

nah i just watch them beast on everybody

Then how can you sit here, and talk #### about what Catholic is gonna do, and what Webb isnt..

for all you know. Webb could come out and be up 21-0?? Same thing happened with the Anderson County and Morristown East game.. anderson county was up 17-0 first quarter and still lost.

I wouldnt talk to much trash, you could jinx them.. and god knows the Irish need their luck.

But, yeah we did scrimmage Catholic at the beginning of the school year. and we murdered ya'll. ha.

it was along the lines of 35-7..

ha. the only person to score was Dorian Cozart on an 80 yard run, and that wasnt even the longest play of the game.

You must be desperate to comment on a scrimmage, considering that Catholic beat you guys when it mattered most, the regular season. Wore you guys out at your own place. Besides, you need to worry about Morristown East and my nephew, big rivalry game for the Trojans and the Hurricanes .

I think even Halls beat us in a scrimmage. I think they are 0-4 to this point. correct? I wouldn't bank on being better than Catholic because of that scrimmage. They knew only about 10-12 plays from the spread at that time and the defense was somewhat clueless. In season it would be a lot closer of a game. I'm not taking anything away from you all or anything, but this is a completely different team then it was from june or whenever it was. And so anyways, Webb vs. Catholic... whats the word on Caleb Blance? I wouldn't say the game depended on him, but he is a known impact player. Why couldn't he play?

All i have to say is Dorian Cozart and Spencer Mackle. Webb has no answer for them and you guys are going to be destroyed. and i can't wait to watch TRE' WATERS OOOO your big bad "black" 5'11" 165lb Linebacker try to tackle DORIAN. Tre' you suck and im not going to say who this is because you know who this is. O i forgot to ask hows your dad doing??? Webb has no defense you guys haven't played anyone at all your WR's suck caleb and arron blance suck your line is small and will get crushed by us and your QB also sucks. Webb doesn't have a single player on their team that would start for catholic. The only way webb wins is if someone shoots the whole team. Out of self defense of tho of course. :thumb:

YOU HAVE NO CLASS...You are the reason people think so low of Catholic.....Grow up...Geesssshhh...Do you even play??? I take it that you don't...just a "wannabe"..