Big 8 Football Coaches

Big8fballfan

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dr. Hudson Code Blue, Dr. Hudson Code Blue, 1800 Legion Dr. Quick...nurse...get me 100 mg Epinephrine...STAT! 75 mg Versat...STAT! Paddles please!...Put one on Center St. and one on Ft. Henry Dr....full power...hit it!.../.~^&*#@_____________*&^%$#@^^^^^^^^^Dr.....you did it! Nurse I want an oxygen tent from Center St. to Ft. Henry Dr. all the way to Eastman Rd. and back to the Fire Hall. No visitors. Cancel all sporting events for the rest of the year. Later that night...call...Dr. Hudson...Dr. Hudson...yes what is it...there is a couple men out here that say they have an appointment with destiny at 1800 Legion Dr....one is riding a horse with a long white beard and a long sword carrying a Rebel Flag and the other says his name is Thor and he has a steel chest guard on and a funny looking hat. He also has a ball and chain with sharp spikes in it. He has our head nurse dragging her by the hair of the head. They keep saying, "We demand justice!" All right, all right...tell them we will play beginning October 2nd. But until then no more visitors. OK Dr. but he says he's taking our head nurse with him. Let him go, let him go...he'll bring her back in a few weeks. She needs to learn a little humility anyway. The guy on the horse...he didn't say anything about wanting people to pick cotton did he? No but he keeps talking about the honor of his men and the rightousness of the South and he keeps singing...ole' times there are not fergottin', look away, look away, look,....I can't make it all out. But he is chewing something and spitting on the floor. Fine just let them go...anything they want...just get rid of them...and summon the chiefs...I need a raise to have to deal with this #$%^! :lol:

Anyone that knows me knows that the times when I am rendered speechless are far and few between… but this is one of those times!!! :lol: Comp… you are off the chain!!!!!!!!! :roflol::thumb::lol:

OK, all this talk from Waco is him trying to take him mind off the South victory party that he promised...and I PROMISE to hold him to it. It might be a party of two, but Waco be partying with the OM- celebrating the REBEL FLAG flying high! He may not even know it yet or during, but DIS PARTY I'm holding you to...just you watch and see!

Bust it on out Comp, just pour the whole thing on 'em! Waco said he'll buy us more for the REB Victory Party! Good times, baby.

Funny, that's on our Tshirts this year...."Karma is REAL"

We're saving you a warm KARMA-filled seat for the duece, Cap1...

OM MOM

Hey there Mom Taylor. You have been a little quiet this year… but I understand the low profile. I’m going to be there Oct 2nd with bells on… if they let me in. Got any of them Karma shirts in maroon and white? :lol: I think most of you are being modest… you guys should have your way with the Indians this year. If not… there won’t be much trick to the treat you will get Oct. 30th. :roflol: Aren’t you guys off this week? You should come and get a taste of this payback where lookin for in Greeneville Friday night. :thumb:

Funny, that's on our Tshirts this year...."Karma is REAL"

We're saving you a warm KARMA-filled seat for the duece, Cap1...

OM MOM

Hey there Mom Taylor. You have been a little quiet this year… but I understand the low profile. I’m going to be there Oct 2nd with bells on… if they let me in. Got any of them Karma shirts in maroon and white? :lol: I think most of you are being modest… you guys should have your way with the Indians this year. If not… there won’t be much trick to the treat you will get Oct. 30th. :roflol: Aren’t you guys off this week? You should come and get a taste of this payback where lookin for in Greeneville Friday night. :thumb:

Are you going to save me a seat this week?

If you’re coming… absolutely. Just let me know and I will give you contact info. :roflol:

I might just do that then. We're off this week and I need a game to go to and wasn't able to make your game this past Friday. I'll let you know later in the week then.

I think all Rebel fans are having cautious optimism but we've been beat too many years in a row. I don't know about everybody else but I would gladly take a 1 point victory.

If you’re coming… absolutely. Just let me know and I will give you contact info. :thumb:

I might just do that then. We're off this week and I need a game to go to and wasn't able to make your game this past Friday. I'll let you know later in the week then.

I think all Rebel fans are having cautious optimism but we've been beat too many years in a row. I don't know about everybody else but I would gladly take a 1 point victory.

Rebel Yell, give me a sedative please! Run it up coach! Stacy Carter, Ranger 1st Class, aka Jeff Gordon NASCAR heavyweight...foot on the gas with lead boots coach! Herman...Leave no doubt! I say break three digits!

Sullivan South Seniors...your blood should be boiling very soon! Babies and memories Aaron...babies and memories!

Rebel Yell, give me a sedative please! Run it up coach! Stacy Carter, Ranger 1st Class, aka Jeff Gordon NASCAR heavyweight...foot on the gas with lead boots coach! Herman...Leave no doubt! I say break three digits!

Sullivan South Seniors...your blood should be boiling very soon! Babies and memories Aaron...babies and memories!

So you really think we're going to blow them out? I know we beat them by the score of 33-7 back in 93. Not sure if that's the biggest margin or not.