Morristown West v.s Morristown East?

number10

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got caught up in the moment and went too far about Tee. He is a gifted athlete and hopefully has a great future ahead of him. All the rest of the stuff, however, I stand behind. If you would like to discuss futher wheather or not I am a coward, let me know when and where you would like to meet and we will discuss it face to face. Not on a meesage board.

After all the mindless crap,here is what everyting comes down to. After all the brevado: 1)East sux. 2) No one with East knows a thing about real football,they just think they do, because they liststen to the MORONS on the radio and the streets/barber shops,message boards and think they are in touch through osmosis, in short;they are MORONS as well. 3) Tee can't take anyone hitting him in the mouth, he pees his pants (I smelled it from the stands). 4) Look for excuses if you are East ('cause they are the best at it ...Tee was hurt,quarterback got hurt,fullback quit,....blah,blah,blah, bottom line....East got their butts kicked, pure and simple. Find a way to whine. East Loosers....

Strong comments about a 18 year old kid you don't know. I have not read ONE excuse for this loss and have not heard ONE made. We got outplayed by a better team. We had kids hurt in the game. Dee Dee did not quit, he may be hurt worse than imagined. I have seen Tee hit hard his whole career and keep going. We have underachieved this year big time. There is NO excuse for that.

Thanks for remaining a nameless,faceless coward. You suite Morristown well.

It's just a game, do not take it so personell. I not so sure underachieved is fair. Morristown East's

starts alot Sophomores, they will be alot better next year, with more time in the weightroom.

Speaking about the weightroom. Morristown West has alot of Sophomore playing too, but they

looked bigger & stronger than East's Sophomores. The better team won, they were just more

phyiscal than East's.

I still looking forward to this week game. We still have time for Morristown East to become the

Team everyone thought it would be. We need #40,#10,#33 at full speed next week.

GO CANES!

I hear Ricker (QB) broke ankle-out for the year, Canefan72 is this true?

:thumb:

I got caught up in the moment and went too far about Tee. He is a gifted athlete and hopefully has a great future ahead of him. All the rest of the stuff, however, I stand behind. If you would like to discuss futher wheather or not I am a coward, let me know when and where you would like to meet and we will discuss it face to face. Not on a meesage board.

I will be at the East high practice field Tue. afternoon. I drive a silver Tacoma. Bet ya don't show.

I don't need buddies to back me up. You took shots at an 18 year old kid that you even admitted warranted an apology. I called you out on it and you did not like it. I am not afraid to call you a coward here or anywhere else and don't need backup. I told you where I would be and do not have time in my schedule to run around to various other places waiting on you. If you don't want to be called out for what you say, don't say it.

I atteneded the ME V MW game for the first time. I enjoyed the game, not because one side won or lost, but the atmosphere was great. It was really fun sitting in the middle of West and East fans who would cheer their team and rib the folks who were cheering for the other side. None of the comments were hateful and they were all in good fun. Morristown you guys have a good thing going on, both sides showed good sportsmanship, and great fans on both sides! I hope it never changes! I really enjoyed it and I plan on being there next year!

I don't need buddies to back me up. You took shots at an 18 year old kid that you even admitted warranted an apology. I called you out on it and you did not like it. I am not afraid to call you a coward here or anywhere else and don't need backup. I told you where I would be and do not have time in my schedule to run around to various other places waiting on you. If you don't want to be called out for what you say, don't say it.

:popcorneater::roflol::thumb:

The game is over Trojan Nation!! Much more important game this week vs. Sevier Co. Let the "warm breezes" go. And by the way, let me ask you guys from the "Beast of the East" a question. If all your current players beat West when they were freshman, how to you explain the butt kicking you took on Friday? Can we all say player development together. And one last thing, the "tide" is rising on the West side. RIDE THE TROJAN TRAIN BABY!!