Best players in 13aa

burgman

Haywood will win the district and barring an upset should win the tourney as well. they are loaded with athletes and they play VERY hard and have that "transitional" year out of the way. They will be the team to beat the next four years most likely (loaded freshman class), but none of it really matters b/c you'll have to face JCM, LIBERTY, and BOLIVAR b/f going anywhere after district play!

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No you have not, Barber may have missed 4-8 in a game but not no 10-15. Last year he was 80 of 229 at 34.9%, play in 29 games, thats an average of almost 8 shots per game. Barber has "IMPROVED" over the summer, spending a "LOT" of time in the gym, I look for him to help the Rebels a lot this year. Two other players spending a LOT of time in the gym, Travis Daniels, Tanner Noles, these boys can shoot. I am concern about our height or lack of, our tallest man is 6'1. I am ready for some basketball :roflol:

I heard during spring when oc played gc in a scrimmage/aau that gc scored over 100 pts while oc were in their 40s or 50s. But i also heard union city and gc were good match up like its a great game to see.

The jackson teams like were the best out of the whole thing especially liberty.

I think I heard about that OC/GC game. I don't think GC went over 100, but I'm pretty sure GC won big. That game is irrelevant now. When GC played UC, UC had some guys out from what I heard. Keep in mind that GC has also lost Terrance Rodgers unless something comes around within the next month.

I have a good friend from the gc area that live in dyer and he said terrance rodgers could help gc a lot but they are still doing good without him because they still have some good players. He told me that kid that moved to trenton and back to gc korenski simpson, devaunte watson, will hollomon, mitchell simpson, mark roach, denzell, tony askew, micheal, john lee, and some more players.

I have a good friend from the gc area that live in dyer and he said terrance rodgers could help gc a lot but they are still doing good without him because they still have some good players. He told me that kid that moved to trenton and back to gc korenski simpson, devaunte watson, will hollomon, mitchell simpson, mark roach, denzell, tony askew, micheal, john lee, and some more players.

LOL....are you a player?

LOL, nope... I just figured with you knowing all of the players names right off the top of your head, you were either a player or a coach and I was figuring a player. However, it seems as if I'm wrong.

Hey Coach, they say Mitchell Simpson is turning into a force to be recogned with. They say he's taller and getting better. I heard last year at the end of his Freshman year that he was jamming the ball with ease. That's something GC doesn't have much of, lol. Ralph could dunk, but it took him getting off on a fast break and then bobbling the ball before he did jam it, lol. Maybe Mitchell will posterize a couple of boys this year as a Sophomore!

Oh yea, on a side note, your Razorbacks are KILLING the Auburn Tigers!!!!

I'm just glad Mitcell is staying out of trouble and ON the court. Ralph didnt start dunking till his SO. year and when he first got there as a Freshman was a clear 6 inches from even touching the rim... the kid came a long way from being the worst player on the floor. I wish em all well but its gonna be another tough year most likely.

Thats good news... just getting out of practice and hadnt been able to hear anything about it. wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo PIG... Souie... RAZORBACKS! lololol

I'm just glad Mitcell is staying out of trouble and ON the court. Ralph didnt start dunking till his SO. year and when he first got there as a Freshman was a clear 6 inches from even touching the rim... the kid came a long way from being the worst player on the floor. I wish em all well but its gonna be another tough year most likely.

OH, whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo PIG... Souie... RAZORBACKS! lololol

Ralph is playing at Lambuth this coming year. From what I heard, GC played with UC this summer, but I heard UC was missing a player or two. We have some good and young talent. This District and REGION is going to be very tough on GC for sure!