Greenevillle at west greene. It's a Buffalo hunt!!!

DevilMan03

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to disappoint you but not any closer.

Barb,

You seem to be Gville's biggest fan, how come you have to miss the game?

One of my dogs, 16+ years old and my best little buddy is having surgery Friday morning and I'll be home hovering over the old girl.....some things are more important than football.

I must say this has been fun. You have to love High School Football. I live in Brentwood, TN now so I don't get to hear to much about Greeneville/Greene County football. I didn't you all who my Nephews are, Zach Boles for Elizabethton and Dalton Boles for West Greene. Their both very good kids so don't be to hard on them with the trash talk. I will be coming in for the game so just maybe my Buffs will make me proud and pull out the big upset.

How is it you know so much about WG football....Jv teams etc when you make a statement like this earlier....I am beginning there is more here than meets the eye???? maybe you are a lot closer to the program than just Dalton's uncle.

Hey Barb,just how much football have you played?You surely don't have a job because your on here 24 hours a day.Greeneville fans are the reason poeple in the county hate Greeneville so much!Making fun of a 15 year old kid is terrible.You should be ashamed!This is a low for Greeneville fans but I forgot you guys no everything!

OK 93 lets break this down so you can understand cause you are obviously one of those who reads a post here and there and fires off...

#1 I am a 60 year old retired granny who is unfortunately right now unable to walk much....get to spend a lot of time at the puter....so no I haven't played much football...Dad was a coach in North MS, so I grew up on the sidelines.

#2 If you would bother to read this WHOLE THREAD you would realize the "Dalton Boles Uncle" is a dig at

Vollman and getemgoin...not the 15 year old.

#3 County people HATE us??????I'm devastated

so lets recap....You are raggin on a 60-year-old crippled grandmother for being a football fan and having a quirky sense of humor....and you say I should be ashamed?

greeneville#1,

Are you going to be at the game on friday? I would be glad to introduce you to DB's dad so he can discuss the slander your passing around with you!

Im not startin anything just asking? thats whats goin around...

And yes ill be there to watch the slaughter...Boles will be shutdown :thumb::huh::lol::lol:

Sounds like your making excuse for the fact that GHS will not be able to shut him down. You might want to look up the defenition of slander before you throw around acusations. I've known DB his entire life and I can promise you he never has so stop spreading rumors about the kid. In fact you should edit your post and remove the statement!!!

Volmman, you need to go back and edit the post where you quoted him cause its still there and could get this thread shut down....

Keep posting the clues barb, we will figure out how you are before the big move to MS. Let's see....

60 years old, grandmother, dogs, can hear the pep rallies from her porch, tub of jello in backyard.....yep, any day now, we will know who the real barb is.

Good luck to both teams, I hope everyone stays healthy, and that WG loses. Sorry, I'm a devil fan since 1986, freshman year. I am not on steroids and I'm not related to anyone at WGHS although, if things haven't changed, they have the best cafeteria food of any school I have ever been to.

KEV-O, Greeneville is not the same without you here. What's with GHS's two biggest fans moving to MS. Pease, it's like the Alabama-wannabe state. Get back up here.

Heard Hollowell is on the sidelines again coaching football...any truth?

Really, we need some help here....what time do we need to get there, where do we park, where can we put our chairs, etc. Advice? Suggestions?

Keep posting the clues barb, we will figure out how you are before the big move to MS. Let's see....

60 years old, grandmother, dogs, can hear the pep rallies from her porch, tub of jello in backyard.....yep, any day now, we will know who the real barb is.

Good luck to both teams, I hope everyone stays healthy, and that WG loses. Sorry, I'm a devil fan since 1986, freshman year. I am not on steroids and I'm not related to anyone at WGHS although, if things haven't changed, they have the best cafeteria food of any school I have ever been to.

KEV-O, Greeneville is not the same without you here. What's with GHS's two biggest fans moving to MS. Pease, it's like the Alabama-wannabe state. Get back up here.

Heard Hollowell is on the sidelines again coaching football...any truth?

Really, we need some help here....what time do we need to get there, where do we park, where can we put our chairs, etc. Advice? Suggestions?

Td!!!!!!!!!! you know the jello is purely for therapeutic purposes. The 'ol girl can't go like she used to...maybe its the temp.Perhaps i should switch to gravy. Good to hear from you and Kev. Makes me not miss the IMAC bunch so much.

Sorry to disappoint you but not any closer.

Barb,

You seem to be Gville's biggest fan, how come you have to miss the game?

One of my dogs, 16+ years old and my best little buddy is having surgery Friday morning and I'll be home hovering over the old girl.....some things are more important than football.

Hate to hear that. I wish them well and agree there is a lot more important than football.

greeneville#1 I hope Greeneville win if not you will has to leave greene county after this board. On paper greeneville is better they are bigger, faster, and should win, but that why we line up on Friday night to see the out come. Anything can happen I mean even cocke county won. I don't care who wins the game. I hope no one gets hurt or do something that they should not (fans). Greeneville#1 talk is cheap but most of what you are saying is true. But they still got to line up Friday night