Trousdale vs FC Battle on the Creekbank

creekbank

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty sure they had us in penalty yardage tonight! We got flagged left and right in the second half, pretty much gave them a TD. After the game, the team was in the fieldhouse chanting "creekbank" "creekbank" "creekbank" "heck yea" "heck yea" Throwback unis were good, but i don't know about the white helmets. I guess if i was coach, i would give the player with the most Gold(FCS helmet color) on there helmet the "easy" week of practice. :roflol: Oh and by the way powerp, TC BEAT SP fair and square. Sp had a chance to win at the end of the game. The wr didn't make the catch...remember. It was a battle of EPIC proportions. Nothing LESS than expected. Ya'll got us the yr before remember? We couldn't stop Robinson up the middle, and Weatherspoon on the JET. :thumb:

You're exactly right, Slim. FC penalized 5 for 28......TC 8 for 43. I'm not sold on the white helmet

thing myself. Looks like Penn State. LOL Personally, I still like the gold helmet with the T/C on the

side. The letters don't stick well tho, when your earholing opponents.

I think powerp is yanking your chain a bit. Everyone knows all the receiver had to do was make that

reception...game over..SP wins. Didn't make it..rest is SP/TC history.

TC rolled up 282 yds. rushing last nite. Seay had 13 carries for 147 yds of that.

The Jackets took the challenge from the '72 team to heart...then took it to the field...then took

it to FCS.

With the #1 ranked team in 2A coming to the Creekbank last nite, the bar was raised. The Jackets

hurdled it. On to Pickett next week.........

I hope that FCS defense gained the respect that they deserve after last night. They were on the field pretty much the entire game with the offense not keeping drives together. TC is a very good team, and I hope that we meet again in the playoffs. People had said that FCS was going to lay down and quit, but even in TC last drive there were still some good hitting.

I hope that FCS defense gained the respect that they deserve after last night. They were on the field pretty much the entire game with the offense not keeping drives together. TC is a very good team, and I hope that we meet again in the playoffs. People had said that FCS was going to lay down and quit, but even in TC last drive there were still some good hitting.

not really, I expected 10 to 11 in the box defensively, still didn't make a difference. we took it right at your "#1/D" & introduced FC to.. the 2009 version of "smash mouth football".

Number #4 in purple showed who the best player around is last night, that kid is tough as nails and a big game playmaker. That last drive was the final blow as the jackets did exactly what they said they would do, dominate the line of scrimmage and ram it right up the middle !! FCS has a good team but they ran into a great team last nite and if they play again in the playoffs it will be more of the same. This group looks very determined to repeat. congrats TC on a very impressive win

Number #4 in purple showed who the best player around is last night, that kid is tough as nails and a big game playmaker. That last drive was the final blow as the jackets did exactly what they said they would do, dominate the line of scrimmage and ram it right up the middle !! FCS has a good team but they ran into a great team last nite and if they play again in the playoffs it will be more of the same. This group looks very determined to repeat. congrats TC on a very impressive win

Charlie, you hit it, TC is gonna bring it. If you gonna stop us, you better buckle them chin straps. Cuz its gonna get physical. Too bad we don't get give Chicken County some of our medicine this yr. Mightta dun'em some good! :thumb:

Come on Spud, RESPECT? FC kids were twice the size of TC kids and we busted the in the mouth all night. Everyone says, FC offense could never get anything going, that's because we were keeping them from getting anything going. FC had some good atheletes, but they weren't all that everyone had pumped them up to be.

Well, you got your wish. FCSs' defense got what respect they deserved Fri. nite...not much.

They loaded the box all nite to stop the Jackets offense....not up to the task. Their defense

was on the field much of the nite, but then, they didn't have a choice. When the TC offense is on the

field, the FC defense has to be, doesn't it? The highly touted FC defense you refer to hadn't played

anyone except weak teams, giving a false impression that they were a rock wall. Turns out they were more like the paper sign the players run thru just before the game. FCS has some good athletes, and

made some hard hits, and didn't lay down...at least not voluntarily. You should do well the rest of

the season...be careful, W'town could sneak up on ya.

Friday night has been the high light of my football weekend,getting to see The Mighty Jackets take down FC was great,However my other 2 teams really stunk it up Vols,Titans seems they don't have a clue.Watching Tecola "see ya in tha end zone" Seay running over FC defenders like a semi made me spill my popcorn hoora. Way to Jackets keep the hammer down all the way to state!!! :wacko:

cumminscommander wrote:

Lowe will have the FC defense ready for anything TC throws at them. its gonna be one heck of a game ive heard from some TC fans is that the players are scared and ready for a whoopin LETS GO GREEN

Dont doubt the FC players i can tell you the conditioning they go through is tough i can tell you that from experience. the FC line on both sides of the ball is quick dont underestimate them you will be surprised when the game is a lot closer than you think Maasen is the best player in the region no doubt and he will score 14 points by himself it will be the Lee Maasen show at the Creekbank tonight !

This guy has tofeel incredibly STUPID. I saw very poor conditioning - counted 6 FCS guys cramping in 65 degree weather and never saw Maasen score.