Trousdale vs FC Battle on the Creekbank

creekbank

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You better come early to get a seat for this one. I say they will be tailgating at 4pm for the game. Hard hits, laying the lumber, slobber knocker of a game in the mist. Everybody better bring their lunch pale for this one! :thumb:

No need to come early, FCS NEVER brings alot of people. (No Fans) There will be plenty of seating on the visitors side.

No need to come early, FCS NEVER brings alot of people. (No Fans) There will be plenty of seating on the visitors side.

Not the FC fans...........everyone else that wants to see a good game. The whole town of Hartsville will turn out for this one. Everyone that loves football in the region will be there.

I am thinking about coming to The Creekbank to watch this battle of epic proportions. I am scheduled to go to David Baxter Stadium in Jasper and watch that game, but this game will also feature many young lads that have achieved and are looking to achieve legend status. Trousdale County has a 2nd year Living Legend coach walking the sidelines. Trousdale County also has the X factor. The Creekbank is a tough place to play and an even tougher place for opposing young lads or coaches to achieve legend status. Goodluck to the young lads from Trousdale this week. The Living Legend hopes you young lads take care of business against the private school recruits.