WATERTOWN HOST CLAY COUNTY

farmerjohn18

I have seen Lennox play through out his carrer and i never seen a lineman from FCS give him a run for his money

You could quite possibly be right. He certainly is an amazing pass rusher for the classification of football he is playing at. I just figured that as big as #17 for FCS he could probably match him. However, Lennox has size along with speed and skill. I don't doubt that he may be the best D-Lineman in the region (District 7&8). That's an interesting question who would it be? Ford from TC certainly would be a candidate. Others?

Ford is the best. Lennox can't match up with him.

Let's put it this way. Ford's films that were sent to colleges were mostly made up of the TC watertown game.

JUst because Ford's film has alot of the Watertown game doesn't make him a better DE than Lennox. It just means he had a good game against us. Ford may be better overall DE, put as a pure pass rusher Lennox gets my vote. When he can pin his ears back and rush the QB, I've never seen any one person block him. He's not as effective when has to set back a read. Both are excellent players. Best of luck to both of them at the next level.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think lennox will be tested in a couple weeks when gville roles in IMO. just to throw that out there

TTP58...you may be right. But someone once told me, be careful what you ask for.

i believe i am right. g ville will come out with fire prolly more than carthage game. and all six hopefully even seven seniors will be fired up and not wanting same thing that happened last year happen again. like everyone knows we dont pass much so lennox will be forced to play read. i believe i did fine against ford and he a halse. but well see in two weeks

i have no idea who the best d lineman is in this region but i do know that all the boys your talking about are tough i havnt seen the guy from watertown yet but i guess ill get to friday what number is he.the kid from friendship was a great player big fast and looked very athletic ford didnt play agaisnt clay so didnt see him this year but remember him from last year he was a beast and would be tough to beat.as for the watertown - clay game im interested in seeing how both teams look i know watertown has a very good qb from last year back and from what you all are saying a very good lineman but i think clay can give them a good game they finally have the two games agaisnt friendship and trousdale behind them know will see what they look like with someone thats a little better match up however watertown is 2a im sure they have more numbers than clay and may wear them down but i got faith in the dogs and pick clay- 20 watertown -19 either way i hope it is a great game

Good win tonight. Big goalline stand after an interception and personal foal penalty. Dylan Holycross has another huge night . Four TD's, one 93 yds, 54 yds, 17 yds and one 20 something yds.

Holycross is gonna be Crossed out after the TC game. Can't wait to see TC hit him a few times......might have to chamge his name to Holycrossedeyes!!!!! :roflol:

Good win tonight. Big goalline stand after an interception and personal foal penalty. Dylan Holycross has another huge night . Four TD's, one 93 yds, 54 yds, 17 yds and one 20 something yds.

Holycross is gonna be Crossed out after the TC game. Can't wait to see TC hit him a few times......might have to chamge his name to Holycrossedeyes!!!!! :roflol:

Bring it on. Let us take on FC and G'ville first. If we're still standing after that, this would probably be for all the marbles in the region. Would make for a huge game. No matter what happens against TC, Holycross had a great night.let him enjoy it. We can start the smack talk come week nine.