CROCKETT VS. SCIENCE HILL

DCblevins55

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crockett may have the best two players on the field in Gillen and Sumo, but I think Science Hill will probably have the edge in overall size and speed. If Crockett wins they are going to have to play mistake free ball and get pressure on the QB. That said, that might not be enough. If Crockett wins it will be a close one, if not I just hope this one isn't a blowout.

well guys all i got to say is i hope they dun there homework cuse these country boys are bout to do sumthin that them city slickers dont want no part of and thats hit em in the mouth. it will be a good game but i belive crocketts more phisycal then the hill. DC 28 SH who cares! :ugeek::blink:

Friday will be a real surprise for you if you think that SH is not a physical football team.

Go Toppers....

NOw 55 u cant forget the respect for your rivials.. Science has knocked off a good soddy dasiey team n have play alittle bit tougher schdeule than dc but i will admit Crockett is playin with some heart that hasnt been at crocket since 00 but the young science hill qb is a promising player but i just dont see him throwing for 300 because dc's free safety is not going to allow that, he is a stud who has one or more picks in the past three games playing in their week secondary but the sh qb should have a descent game dont get me wrong . To be honest i beleve Sumo predicts his own outcome , i dont see anybody on SH defense who could stop him much less slow him down, yes SH is better than the 3 teams they beat an he still ran for more than a 100 in the TN high game (leading all rushers that game) but i think Sumo will step up to plate because he teams depends on him. Like i said before a war in the trenches will produce the winner but good luck to both teams . GO DC

http://www.johnsoncitypress.com/Sports/ ... p?ID=71502

-The picture clearly shows this wasn't a touchdown. Great catch...just not in bounds.

We will see what happens in the next few weeks. After next weeks game, which I hope we do not look past, we play D-B, South, and Boone. That is a tough way to finish a season. I think the DC vs. Boone game should be a good one if Crockett can stay healthy the rest of the way.

Science Hill did a good job passing the ball. I hope Boone beats them good next week.

http://www.johnsoncitypress.com/Sports/article.php?ID=71502

-The picture clearly shows this wasn't a touchdown. Great catch...just not in bounds.

We will see what happens in the next few weeks. After next weeks game, which I hope we do not look past, we play D-B, South, and Boone. That is a tough way to finish a season. I think the DC vs. Boone game should be a good one if Crockett can stay healthy the rest of the way.

Science Hill did a good job passing the ball. I hope Boone beats them good next week.

Last year we were playing Morristown West....terribly bad call but you have to deal with the cards you are dealt. One bad call can cost the game, but you were down there where you should have scored....ifs and what might be.

I'm looking forward to the Musket Bowl. I thought it would be Boone all the way but no way... it'll be a tight game all the way.