Crockett at Dyersburg!!

Ratherberacin

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Many have waited on this game since the season started. I never get on this site and talk trash and today will be no different. This game will hopefully go down as a classic. Two good football teams going head-to-head in what will be perhaps the biggest game in West Tennessee this week. Yes, Crockett County has a fine football team and the Cav's will be ready to go, but make no mistake about it, so will Dyersburg. Last year the 3-OT game was one I will never forget and hopefully this game will be talked about for some time to come as well. The No.2-ranked squad against the No.9 team will have plenty of fireworks and even a couple of surprises I'm sure. Good luck to both teams and last but certainly not least......ROCK ON TROJANS!

I think crockett county shuts a few mouths this week about them being overrated and rolls against dyersburg

whoever said crockett co. is overrated should have their head examined. one of the finest programs in the west since coach pratt took the helm. i'll take cc by 13 in this one.

CC is not overrated and neither is Dburg this is only my opinion. They both have good coaching and have pretty solid teams. Yes MV upset Dburg thats part of the game it happens don't let that get in your head. Dburg will be at home and come out ready to play! No prdections but this will be a darn good football game good luck to both teams! :popcorneater: