Crockett at Dyersburg!!

Ratherberacin

Westview had a Fullback a couple years ago, they were undefeated, we heard how he was gonna run over

Milan, we played them at UTM stadium and he didn,t do squat. I think he had around 60 yds, no TD,s. He was bigger and alot faster than the one at Crickett County. I've seen your guy, he seems to be in slow motion and thats running down hill. Milan has Linemen faster than him. If your thinking that he's gonna take you to the promise land, start self medicating know. Bulldogs win by 30+

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Westview had a Fullback a couple years ago, they were undefeated, we heard how he was gonna run over

Milan, we played them at UTM stadium and he didn,t do squat. I think he had around 60 yds, no TD,s. He was bigger and alot faster than the one at Crickett County. I've seen your guy, he seems to be in slow motion and thats running down hill. Milan has Linemen faster than him. If your thinking that he's gonna take you to the promise land, start self medicating know. Bulldogs win by 30+

We do not expect our fb to carry us to the promise land. We have two others that are just as good if not better. We do not rely on one player we run a double wing. We hand it off to three different backs and if you want to go to our website and look and see who our leading rusher is you would find our fb taylor is up there but not first. And 30? well im not going to predict a score because i know this is going to be a hard fought game. There is no way either team will win by 30. O yea its Crockett not Crickett

We do not expect our fb to carry us to the promise land. We have two others that are just as good if not better. We do not rely on one player we run a double wing. We hand it off to three different backs and if you want to go to our website and look and see who our leading rusher is you would find our fb taylor is up there but not first. And 30? well im not going to predict a score because i know this is going to be a hard fought game. There is no way either team will win by 30. O yea its Crockett not Crickett

taylor may not b extremly fast but hes a beast....like i always say if crockett is healthy firen on all 8 were capable of anythng sooo watch out!! Role on cavs!!!!

So Crickett County runs the ball most of the time, is that what your saying? With Milan's two D1 linebackers and a D1 Def. lineman, along with a junior linebacker that could start for any school in TN, sounds like a huge matchup problem for you guys.

we can pass tooooo misstaaaa juice ! Ask seabass an dan reeves mhmmmmm !!!!! Haaaaaaa haaaaaa!!!!

Crockett county fans and posters: don't try to argue that you can compete with milan. Its a battle you won't win. If you in any way disagree with them about how good they are or how bad they can beat you then they basically go crazy. Pretty much no one is allowed to believe that they stand a chance against milan. While a majority of milan posters don't feel this way and would agree that crockett will provide a great test, there are quite a few who for whatever reason like to undermine the accomplishments of other teams. Milan has a great team this year and so does crockett and I can't wait to see them go head to head in what will be one of the best matchups this year period!

Crockett county fans and posters: don't try to argue that you can compete with milan. Its a battle you won't win. If you in any way disagree with them about how good they are or how bad they can beat you then they basically go crazy. Pretty much no one is allowed to believe that they stand a chance against milan. While a majority of milan posters don't feel this way and would agree that crockett will provide a great test, there are quite a few who for whatever reason like to undermine the accomplishments of other teams. Milan has a great team this year and so does crockett and I can't wait to see them go head to head in what will be one of the best matchups this year period!

Lol agreee tcaee... :popcorneater: .... Btw wat bout 06 was that expected?!