Crockett at Dyersburg!!

Ratherberacin

This should be a great game. The Trojans will be ready to go. We have been very predictable on offense all season long. Maybe Ol Bart will mix it up a little Friday night. I hope so.

in fact, the Trojans have been more diversified so far this season than in any of the past 5 seasons. Fullbacks have had more carries already than they had all of 2008; it was the 8th game last year before we threw as many passes as we have thrown already this year. More receivers have caught passes already than caught passes all of last year. We have had more backs carry the ball than in any season since 1998.

I keep the statistics for the team.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crockett wins 21-14 in a hard fought sluggest fest see-saw game, that had plenty of action on both sides of the ball..at half score tied 14-14..both teams drove deep into opponents territory only to be tharted by big D plays..Crockett scored with less than 2 minutes left in 4th quarter to take the victory 21-14..Congrats to the Cavs and Trojans for a slobber knocker game

Congrats Caves on the W ..DHS Trojans hold your heads high !

Crockett wins 21-14 in a hard fought sluggest fest see-saw game, that had plenty of action on both sides of the ball..at half score tied 14-14..both teams drove deep into opponents territory only to be tharted by big D plays..Crockett scored with less than 2 minutes left in 4th quarter to take the victory 21-14..Congrats to the Cavs and Trojans for a slobber knocker game

Congrats Caves on the W ..DHS Trojans hold your heads high !

great intense game!!! Much respect 4 tha trojans!!! Wat a game... Congrats crockett!!

Boy, sounds like this was the game to be at. Congrats Crockett Co. Yall sound tough this year.

This game sure was one to be at if you enjoy watching two teams that have a combined schedule strength of #100 in the state. WOW...that will sure strike fear in the hearts of all the rest of the state.

God almighty ....one "titan???" match between two "decent" teams and you would think the state championship had been decided.....pleeeeeeeeze..

BARF>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

It was a great game...Crockett scored first when they completed a LONG PASS deep down in trojan territory..a few plays later they scored..Dyersburg scored when Xavier" Snook" Taylor broke one like he had been shot out of a cannon...7-7....Crockett returned a kickoff into Dyersburg territory..and scored....Austin Lyons scored before halftime for Dyersburg and it was locked 14-14..

Crockett County had Dyersburg backed up Deep in their own territory when "SnooK' Taylor broke one and I believe if he had cut back to the LEFT he would have scored....but was caught deep in Crockett County territory...Dyersburg had it inside the five I believe and it was 4th and 1...Crockett held and drove down the field where they got into Trojan territory where they went for it on 4th and 1...Dyersburg held.. The two teams see-sawed back and forth in the fourth quarter and I thought we were going into OT like last year...When Bass the running back..ran that play..don't know if you would call it a mis-direction or whatever but they had run it a lot on third down...Dyersburg didn't stop it this time and he went about 55 yards before being knocked out on the 1...1:18 on the clock when he did this..Dyersburg got the ball but threw an INT...Got he ball back again and on about the 46...Brown threw a hail mary in the end zone that was picked off...

Neither team had nothing to be ashamed about...but played well and it was a great game IMO..I thought we were going to OT like last year...Congratulations to the Cavaliers for a hard fought victory.. I am sure Dyersburg will see them again...

Boy, sounds like this was the game to be at. Congrats Crockett Co. Yall sound tough this year.

This game sure was one to be at if you enjoy watching two teams that have a combined schedule strength of #100 in the state. WOW...that will sure strike fear in the hearts of all the rest of the state.

God almighty ....one "titan???" match between two "decent" teams and you would think the state championship had been decided.....pleeeeeeeeze..

BARF>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Look our lil jokster is bk!! We laugh at u cuz ur an idiot lol.... Ur barfn cuz ur nervous scared and intimidated by dburg an crockett!!! Role on crockett 6 and hmmmmmm wat 0!!!!!!