S PITTSBURG HOSTS WHITWELL

piratetom

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys.... No, I didn't go crawl in a hole somewhere... I can only post at work right now so thats why I haven't been on.

Boy, Whitwell almost pulled it off didn't they :lol:

Nah, it looked like Whitwell came in defeated mentally already. They just looked like they weren't giving it their all. So many times I would see the boys slow up half way through a play and then get beat b/c they weren't following through. I've seen them in every game this year and as a spectator you get to a point when you can really tell when they are playing 100% and when they aren't. It looked to me like the offense was trying harder than the D... but oh well... time to pick yourself up and move on.

SP looked good... of course. Congrats to you guys and Good luck next week! :roflol:

Hopefully the Tigers will walk away with a few lessons that will help prepare them for the next few games.... Main lesson: Follow through the whole play and go at 100%.... & one missed takle on a quality team can make the difference in giving up a first down and giving up a touchdown.