S PITTSBURG HOSTS WHITWELL

piratetom

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The word that will some up this game is UGLY! Lord have mercy I watched on tv today whitwell and huntland and they are better than last years 83-0 beating but they still do not have a prayer to compete in this game...All I am going to say is that this game will get ugly in a hurry and Whitwells QB will be wishing all this week that he had stayed at SP cause more than likely he is going to be really sore after Friday night cause our pirate D loves to head hunt so watch out :roll: Based on what I saw today from the tigers and inside information I have I say by start of the 2nd this one will be out of reach.

Sp-63

Whitwell-0

Whitwell's coach-Welcome to the big leagues :shock:

Whitwell has already had a successful year....a successful year for South Pittsburgh means getting to the championship game.

:popcorneater: wingman, Old Pirate agrees with you...................the Whitwell folkes are happy at this point with overall improvement. The Tigers should be applauded for their efforts this year but FryDay they will incounter a new animal when they take the field at "The Pitt". Coach Vic will have plenty of time to build experience for his youngons. Recon most of the second half will be 2nd and 3rd teamers. OP says the Pirate starters need some reps but also need to be healed and at full speed against BB if possible.

As far as the Whitwell QB wishing he had stayed at SP? Don't righty know about that but he for sure will have thoughts of what could have been at some point. Hum.....Some awfully strange folkes round Whitvegas and that whole issue has caused OP to scratch more than the ole scarred skillet head.

If the score is 35-0 at the end of the 1st as expected (no disrespect to Whitwell, great job on a fine season), I would pull all starters and play the youngons.

Skillet Head Mike (SKM), Old Pirate knows for sure yous been under attack, cause how coulds you make such a lopsided prediction of 1 qtr and not show dis-respect to the Tigers? OP is not sure about some you fellers from SP still think yous been in wine cooler again. :thumb:

OP does wonder how you fellers can git on the Pirates ( coaches and players) in the "1st game" so bad? Now recon, ole coach Vic,staff and players is sitting back laughing at you fellers for bumping them gums so much about what they supposedly were incapable of doing. :|

Op feels the Tigers will come out fared up but will find out very soon it'll be a long nite. That is until the game clock runs constantly due to MerCy rule. :oops:

If the score is 35-0 at the end of the 1st as expected (no disrespect to Whitwell, great job on a fine season), I would pull all starters and play the youngons.

Skillet Head Mike (SKM), Old Pirate knows for sure yous been under attack, cause how coulds you make such a lopsided prediction of 1 qtr and not show dis-respect to the Tigers? OP is not sure about some you fellers from SP still think you'll been in wine cooler again. :thumb:

OP does want to know how you fellers can git on the Pirates ( coaches and players) in the "1st game" so bad? Now recon, ole coach Vic,staff and players is sitting back laughing at you fellers for bumping them gums so much about what they supposedly were incapable of doing. :oops:

Op feels the Tigers will come out fared up but will find out very soon it'll be a long nite. That is until the game clock runs constantly due to MerCy rule.

IT WORKED DIDN'T IT!!!! Vic and the gang isn't laughing. They know we were right. I admit we may have not realized the execution side of every play, but what was said by us did take place in the next couple of game... such as, 2 backs in the backfield for extra blocking, Sellers got a few more hand-offs, Terrell started utilizing his rocket arm more, the motion play with Malcolm was shortened, and last but not least, playcalling (or what appeared to be) at the line of scrimmage. OP, the skillet nonsense is old!

Pirate Mike I feel the same way lets hope for a fun and injury free game this week ...i missed last weeks game at central but i had a good time watchin the signal game with you folks there on the top row maybe i will see you feelers this week at the PiTT. :thumb:

Another Friday night game at the PITT....another "Mercy Rule" will be in effect. Pirates way too strong for the Tigers. Let's hear everyones thoughts!!

Well, I would normally say..Good luck to the Pirates Fri. nite, but hate to waste CoachTs' server

space. Oh, well, what the heck...GOOD LUCK TO THE PIRATES FRI. NITE!! :roflolk: