S PITTSBURG HOSTS WHITWELL

piratetom

You know if the Whitwell people think there team is so much better this year then why not bring a crowd to SP this Friday night and see where you stand. They are better like I said in a previous post but this game will make them probaly not feel that way after the game. You hear all the Whitwell chatter and get to the game and they may have 100 that will travel down here. Support your team whitwell fans. The players and coaches need you win or lose..!!

I think we will have a lot there this Friday. Alot of people are really happy with Whitwell this year so I'm hoping the support will be stronger. I just can't wait until they get it on. Win or lose it's going to be funny when you are all on here saying how suprised you are at Whitwell's performance. :roflol:

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know if the Whitwell people think there team is so much better this year then why not bring a crowd to SP this Friday night and see where you stand. They are better like I said in a previous post but this game will make them probaly not feel that way after the game. You hear all the Whitwell chatter and get to the game and they may have 100 that will travel down here. Support your team whitwell fans. The players and coaches need you win or lose..!!

I think we will have a lot there this Friday. Alot of people are really happy with Whitwell this year so I'm hoping the support will be stronger. I just can't wait until they get it on. Win or lose it's going to be funny when you are all on here saying how suprised you are at Whitwell's performance. :hungry:

What are we going to be impressed by?? Keeping it within 49 points?? I am dead serious, I am just asking

no doubt whitwell is improving under there new coach! but the reality is your not a very good football team yet your okay and working toward becoming respected again! friday nite wont be a suprise to nobody in sp and whitwell if u know anything about football! we can sit here and say anything can happen your right it can we might just beat u 83-0 again then what will u say! different year same story! see ya at the game on the friday night folks! GO PIRATES! :hungry:

no doubt whitwell is improving under there new coach! but the reality is your not a very good football team yet your okay and working toward becoming respected again! friday nite wont be a suprise to nobody in sp and whitwell if u know anything about football! we can sit here and say anything can happen your right it can we might just beat u 83-0 again then what will u say! different year same story! see ya at the game on the friday night folks! GO PIRATES! :hungry:

My point exactly :thumb:

Yeah ok. I love how all of you SP folks talk smack like you have watched every Whitwell game. I tell you what, why dont you just say you think SP will win.... Then judge how good of a team Whitwell is after Friday night... since I know none of you have any idea of what kind of a team the tigers are.

"Your not a very good football team".... by the way, which game did you come watch? None, I'm sure.

Yeah ok. I love how all of you SP folks talk smack like you have watched every Whitwell game. I tell you what, why dont you just say you think SP will win.... Then judge how good of a team Whitwell is after Friday night... since I know none of you have any idea of what kind of a team the tigers are.

"Your not a very good football team".... by the way, which game did you come watch? None, I'm sure.

Wow do you really truly and honestly believe Whitwell has a chance of winning this game??????????

KL heard that this new coach was letting Coach Thacker run the offense and calling all of the offensive plays. I wonder what Thacker has up his sleeve for Friday night.

no doubt whitwell is improving under there new coach! but the reality is your not a very good football team yet your okay and working toward becoming respected again! friday nite wont be a suprise to nobody in sp and whitwell if u know anything about football! we can sit here and say anything can happen your right it can we might just beat u 83-0 again then what will u say! different year same story! see ya at the game on the friday night folks! GO PIRATES! :thumb:

KL heard that this new coach was letting Coach Thacker run the offense and calling all of the offensive plays. I wonder what Thacker has up his sleeve for Friday night.

:hungry: I wonder if he tests out his plays on NCAA10 on the playstation 3 first to see if they will work lol :thumb: Thacker is straight though in my book so I am not going to dog him.

well jashawn ive watched some of your games and i stick to my statement "YOUR NOT A GOOD FOOTBALL TEAM" the teams u have won against are no good to chattanooga christian could prolly play with them! so come friday night the mighty tigers are going to get drove in the ground hard&fast at least its homecoming u will get to see some nice ladies and rides on your long drive back to whitevegas thats if yall stick around for the 2nd half hahahahaha :hungry:

Don't know about tricks except for exlax in the water and maybe spreading swine flu. Just kidding. I heard that Whitwell was putting in alot of spread plays and trick plays. They like the Cadillac formation with 2 recievers on one side and 3 on the other with no backs in the backfield except for Tucker. I would also expect some Oka Doke plays such as Hook and Ladder and Reverse Pass just to name a few. This is to try and throw the Defense off and keep Coach Wilson working a little. But hey what do I know. Good luck to both teams with no injuries for both.

I wish I was still in high school and could play but my time has come and gone...And no Whitwell does not have a chance...And you say we have a weakness?? Well then hotshot tell me what it is? The only weakness we have is punting and if you score and move the ball all the time you do not have to worry about that...but even that has been improving here lately..And if you think Boyd is going to exploit something you might want to think again because they are a great team but so are we and I expect nothing more than a hard fought nail biter just like last year between two of the four best teams in the area. (Ooltewah and Red Bank are the others)

You know your weakness, but the spread and your speed usually mask it. I saw by your other posts you've noticed the same thing I have. I was at the Jasper game. I'll give you guys credit to win that game when you played so bad (by your standards) was good. However we both know Jasper was better last year. I think the Tigers will be ready.