S PITTSBURG HOSTS WHITWELL

piratetom

If the score is 35-0 at the end of the 1st as expected (no disrespect to Whitwell, great job on a fine season), I would pull all starters and play the youngons.

Skillet Head Mike (SKM), Old Pirate knows for sure yous been under attack, cause how coulds you make such a lopsided prediction of 1 qtr and not show dis-respect to the Tigers? OP is not sure about some you fellers from SP still think you'll been in wine cooler again. :roflolk:

OP does want to know how you fellers can git on the Pirates ( coaches and players) in the "1st game" so bad? Now recon, ole coach Vic,staff and players is sitting back laughing at you fellers for bumping them gums so much about what they supposedly were incapable of doing. :thumb:

Op feels the Tigers will come out fared up but will find out very soon it'll be a long nite. That is until the game clock runs constantly due to MerCy rule.

IT WORKED DIDN'T IT!!!! Vic and the gang isn't laughing. They know we were right. I admit we may have not realized the execution side of every play, but what was said by us did take place in the next couple of game... such as, 2 backs in the backfield for extra blocking, Sellers got a few more hand-offs, Terrell started utilizing his rocket arm more, the motion play with Malcolm was shortened, and last but not least, playcalling (or what appeared to be) at the line of scrimmage. OP, the skillet nonsense is old!

:D Old Pirate is sure your remarks made the coaching staff change what they were doing? Now PM, that's plain laughable...... :thumb: OP does like the audibles at the line of scrimmage. That seems to be working although OP has no clue what type of read the Pirates are keying on. Jest figure that will change from week to week. Non-sense........? Again.......don't pat yourself on the back thinking any coacht comments will make any coaching staff to do what you think they should do. Ifin you are so confident why don't you call the Tn coach and git him to bench the QB, after the Auburn game that is. :D

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:roflolk: Old Pirate is sure your remarks made the coaching staff change what they were doing? Now PM, that's plain laughable...... :D OP does like the audiblea at the line of scrimmage. That seems to be working although OP has no clue what type of read the Pirates are keying on. Jest figure that will change from week to week. Non-sense........? Again.......don't pat yourself on the back thinking any coacht comments will make any coaching staff to do what you think they should do. Ifin you are so confident why don't you call the Tn coach and git him to bench the QB, after the Auburn game that is. :thumb:

Apparently it did work Victor, seems like you listened just fine to the advice. :thumb:

:roflolk: Old Pirate is sure your remarks made the coaching staff change what they were doing? Now PM, that's plain laughable...... :thumb: OP does like the audiblea at the line of scrimmage. That seems to be working although OP has no clue what type of read the Pirates are keying on. Jest figure that will change from week to week. Non-sense........? Again.......don't pat yourself on the back thinking any coacht comments will make any coaching staff to do what you think they should do. Ifin you are so confident why don't you call the Tn coach and git him to bench the QB, after the Auburn game that is. :D

You know what... IT DID WORK ON YOU THOUGH. So maybe you took this personal, or maybe not... I really don't care. I am not patting myself on the back, I am sure the coach's already knew these things, but sometimes a little outside influence is not so bad, as long as it makes sense within the scheme of things.

:roflolk: Old Pirate is sure your remarks made the coaching staff change what they were doing? Now PM, that's plain laughable...... :thumb: OP does like the audiblea at the line of scrimmage. That seems to be working although OP has no clue what type of read the Pirates are keying on. Jest figure that will change from week to week. Non-sense........? Again.......don't pat yourself on the back thinking any coacht comments will make any coaching staff to do what you think they should do. Ifin you are so confident why don't you call the Tn coach and git him to bench the QB, after the Auburn game that is. :D

You know what... IT DID WORK ON YOU THOUGH. So maybe you took this personal, or maybe not... I really don't care. I am not patting myself on the back, I am sure the coach's already knew these things, but sometimes a little outside influence is not so bad, as long as it makes sense within the scheme of things.

:thumb: Old Pirate says you are officially Skillet Head Mike now for sure.

TTP, Old Pirate has noticed you and SHM feuding kinda like Rock and Gomer so OP is athinking you both have been sharing the same moon shine bottle. It is obvious confused minds think a like.:D

Vic has to remember he has the Holiday's coming up so he will probaly try to keep peace with the family and get the lead early and often and get the starters out of the game so we don't risk injury{aka Tim Tebow}. This game will be so boring after the first quarter. No contest at all. SP wins by at least 50 and Whitwell will not score unless they get lucky on the reserves.

That's right, forget about Whitwell. SP you have got it in the bag. No one like SP has ever been upset before. You have got to start thinking about Boyd-Buc. I hope the pirates come out thinking like that. Remember David and Goliath, it just takes one good shot. Go Tigers-Your not dead yet!!

I have a better chance of... winning the lottery, getting to play 18 holes of golf with Tiger Woods at the Masters, running through the T at Neyland Stadium, and getting to meet Babe Ruth (even though he is dead)...I have a better chance of doing all of those things before whitwell would even think about beating SP on Friday night...Just aint going to happen...In fact, I would probably say we could play our worst game ever and the tigers could play there best game ever and we would still win by 2-3 touchdowns....I am just stating the facts and the fact is that Whitwell is just sorry...Just think Huntland was up 12-0 at the end of the first or something like that...imagine what SP will do :roflol:

That's right, forget about Whitwell. SP you have got it in the bag. No one like SP has ever been upset before. You have got to start thinking about Boyd-Buc. I hope the pirates come out thinking like that. Remember David and Goliath, it just takes one good shot. Go Tigers-Your not dead yet!!

I have a better chance of... winning the lottery, getting to play 18 holes of golf with Tiger Woods at the Masters, running through the T at Neyland Stadium, and getting to meet Babe Ruth (even though he is dead)...I have a better chance of doing all of those things before whitwell would even think about beating SP on Friday night...Just aint going to happen...In fact, I would probably say we could play our worst game ever and the tigers could play there best game ever and we would still win by 2-3 touchdowns....I am just stating the facts and the fact is that Whitwell is just sorry...Just think Huntland was up 12-0 at the end of the first or something like that...imagine what SP will do :roflol:

That pretty well sums it up!!!! No need to even say anything except amen to this post..

:thumb: Old Pirate is sure your remarks made the coaching staff change what they were doing? Now PM, that's plain laughable...... :roll: OP does like the audiblea at the line of scrimmage. That seems to be working although OP has no clue what type of read the Pirates are keying on. Jest figure that will change from week to week. Non-sense........? Again.......don't pat yourself on the back thinking any coacht comments will make any coaching staff to do what you think they should do. Ifin you are so confident why don't you call the Tn coach and git him to bench the QB, after the Auburn game that is. :lol:

Easy boys LOL. Nothing changed much from the poor offensive showing at jasper except overall execution and more 2 back sets. You are seeing more 2 back sets because more backs are healthy and they know the plays better (execution again). The audibles have been in from day one but unfortunately they have not always been good checks. About 50% of the time the audible has been wrong and the play went nowhere. Still in the learning phase on that but getting better. The check-with-me plays (that look like an audible) where the QB looks to the sideline for the play after we and the D are lined up have been more effective since Coach Grider makes the read and call. Seeing what the D is lined up in before the play is called is a big advantage

Let's just remember the Whitwell players are just kids too so keep it classy in your posts...."act like you been there before"

I tried to read in my Murphy Fair book about Whitwell but my book says that they failed to return the survey. I keep all my book from every year that Murphy gives me so I got out my 2008 book and read about the juniors from last year which means they are seniors this year. They have some big ole boys like that Terry boy that is 6-4 280 Joslyn 6-5 315 and Mosier 6-0 250 so I bet they will be even bigger as seniors. Let me as you Whitwell people a question. Why didnt your new coach send in the survey for my book? Its ashame that we cant read in the book about all the teams. I bet it dont take long to send in the survey. Well let me tell you something. Whitwell has some big ole boys but they always have big ole boys that are real slow boys too. I think these boys from SP will beat them bad I am going to tell you. People better get there on time this week or it might already be over. This Whitwell team that I saw at the jamboree is not fast boys at all. The only chance they have is to get right next to each other and try to knock a hole for the runners to run through. If they dont knock any holes then they are going to get killed I will just tell you. You think its a joke because I promise you its not. They better knock some holes for those boys are it will be bad.

Old Pirate can remember Larry Holland playing for the Tigers way back when. Read last year he has a son playing RB for the Tigers that is a good player. OP says congrats the the OLD TIGER (Larry Holland) for learning that youngon to love the game. OP suspects theys a lot of proud old tigers this year with the program showing improvement and hopefully is headed for better days. :roflol:

Recon OP would like nothing more than to see all the valley teams become forces again. Figure the valley feuds will help all when playoff time comes.