Alcoa 0-4

TNT

well see what ya do...is ya talk about how good they are when they have experience, not when they are freshmen because they are getting eaten! You talk smack...the players read this, they get mad...they play harder. Don't think the players don't read this or don't know what's said, they do read this board just to find out everyone's opinion and sometimes for laughs! So don't run your mouth till your team backs it up!

Look here maryvillerebels... your seniors against our freshman.....ok - your eighth grade against ours - now run your mouth. We have thumped your middle school for the past two years. And I mean thumped!!! You have such a great football team to run your mouth like this. Dont give your school a bad name. Worry about Morristown West and not about us - You already proved you were the better team this year. Relax and we wont tell you how horrible you are the next few years.

Guest caligula
Posted by DEION:

Look here maryvillerebels... your seniors against our freshman.....ok - your eighth grade against ours - now run your mouth. We have thumped your middle school for the past two years. And I mean thumped!!! You have such a great football team to run your mouth like this. Dont give your school a bad name. Worry about Morristown West and not about us - You already proved you were the better team this year. Relax and we wont tell you how horrible you are the next few years.

LOL, I have anna with Alcoa, but Maryville will never be horrible, we have a weightroom...and food.

Posted by DEION:

Chill Deion Chill! This ain't middle school anymore. You thumped our middle school last year. this year you beat us 12-0 and quite honestly the middle school at maryville is not very well coached. there were alcoa fans leaving that game saying maryville should have won. last year yep your middle school terrorized everyone and ran the score up. lindsey and feigler both i know are suppose to be sophomores this year so last year in a grade on grade with their size they had quite an advantage. coaching for the maryville kids changes dramatically when they get to their freshman year. your freshman class is good no doubt. but i don't know if they will ever "thump" maryville like they did in middle school. maryville has always has a depth advantage and possibly at the moment coaching advantage. not saying they will never beat them though. by the way if our middle school had won this year would you have started referring to grasshopper or pee wee scores??LOL

What your guys do in middle school don't mean nothing. Heck! Alcoa wins in middle school nearly every year. I remember when Michael George and Jamel Sankey were in 8th grade Alcoa slaughtered Maryville middle 54-6. Look what happened last year when they were seniors? Those Maryville kids get a whole lot better coaching when they get to high school.If Alcoa wants to beat Maryville they better get some linemen.

I agree with you mhs. The middle school coaching staff is not that great. Heck! A lot of Alcoa fans told me their middle school coaches should be coaching high school.

[Edited by REBELRON on 9-20-02 8:16A]

You're crazy Dieon, the only reason Alcoa might win in middle school is because of SPEED! Maryville doesn't have the advantage of size to offset Alcoa's speed, therefore you run away with it, thats what not having a weight program does. When kids get to highschool, Maryville atleast, they work their butts off to get stronger, then they can slow down your faster runners because they can make the play in the backfield with the line. There is a HUGE difference between middle school and highschool. Besides, wasn't it your freshmen that got on the news before the Maryville/Alcoa game and claimed that they were going to win? Yea, I think thats what it was, if thats not low and trash talking, I don't know what is!

I agree - I think your coaches are very supperior to ours. Shannon Mitchell is the best one we have, and he is a rookie! Perhaps our middle school coaches should be coaching high school...what we have isn't going to work. Anyway, I salute your coaches and your players work ethics. CONGRADULATIONS on being the best team in the state again... you keep Blount Co winning! Great win tonight... that should send a message to all those west Tenn teams.