Franklin Rebels (5-1) @ Ravenwood Raptors (2-3)

huskergymnast33

Rebels put it on 'em. 28-6.

I don't know if I'd call it "put it on 'em" or not. Rebels did win, but much closer game then the score at the end said. Ravenwood was determined not to let Rebels beat them by running the football. Alright Wilco's let's hear your crap. Passing game won it for the Rebels!!!!!! Best we have done all year throwing the football. I remember two deep throws one to Elrod and I think Maneon caught the other. The defense was AWESOME in the first half and then I think they stayed in the locker room at halftime. If it had not have been for that stop on 4th down, then I'm not for sure what the final score would have been. Great job with the passing game boys. Let's keep it going and keep this ball rolling.

HEY :lol: WE FINALLY GET TO PLAY A HOME GAME THIS WEEK!! I HAVE FORGOTTEN WHAT MY SEAT LOOKS LIKE AT GAMBLE STADIUM!!! :thumb:

I sure hope Ford and Lee get better, but atleast we showed we can throw it some while they get healthy.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great game REBELS!!!! Defense was great all game. I dont think the Rebels got lucky at all. Up 14 to 0 at halftime give the Ravenwood coaches or coming out and adjusting at halftime and scoring on their first drive. Hats off to the Rebels for adjusting after the that first half. I dont think anyone in the stands expected Ravenwood to lie up and play smash mouth and take them by surprise. If it wasnt for the big pass play I dont know if the Raptors could have kept that up all the way down the field for the score. Offense was definately slowed without Keylo and Ford in the first quarter but Ford ended up playing the rest of the game. Hats off to the Rebels offense, nuff said!

ANOTHER BIG WEEK REBELS!!! Take care of business!!!