Henry Co vs Northeast

kp150150

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont care how many players you dress on Friday night, it is the 11 on the field that count. Trust me, Northeast is as big and fast as Henry County. To fill in all Patriot fans, West Creek is the 50+ students that could not start for Northeast last year. The team Northeast dresses are the 50 they kept when West Creek opened up this year. So it truly does not matter how many you dress, but the quality of the 11 on the field during the game. We played you guys and Northeast, and both teams are fast and big, but I will have to give Henry the edge by 13 points. However, dont count out the Eagles! Very capable of upsetting the Patriots during homecoming week. I would tell the boys to remain focused, not to let all the distractions of homecoming week to bother them. :thumb: Wish I could watch this game! :roflolk:

I dont care how many players you dress on Friday night, it is the 11 on the field that count. Trust me, Northeast is as big and fast as Henry County. To fill in all Patriot fans, West Creek is the 50+ students that could not start for Northeast last year. The team Northeast dresses are the 50 they kept when West Creek opened up this year. So it truly does not matter how many you dress, but the quality of the 11 on the field during the game. We played you guys and Northeast, and both teams are fast and big, but I will have to give Henry the edge by 13 points. However, dont count out the Eagles! Very capable of upsetting the Patriots during homecoming week. I would tell the boys to remain focused, not to let all the distractions of homecoming week to bother them. :thumb: Wish I could watch this game! :roflolk:

So...you saying depth means nothing? This is just rediculous.

If your puting a team together. Would you rather have 200 players to choose your 22 starters from or would you prefer to 2000 to choose your 22 starters from? Shouldnt matter, right? I mean by your logic, you can only field 11 anyway, so what does having a larger talent pool do? I mean surely you will have as many capable atheletes in 200 kids as there would be in a group of 2000 kids. But that doesnt matter because you can only field 11, right. You should contact TSSAA and let them know they are wasting thier time with all the classification crap, school size shouldnt matter right?

Hey, Red Warrior, does depth mean ANYTHING to a coach?

I dont care how many players you dress on Friday night, it is the 11 on the field that count. Trust me, Northeast is as big and fast as Henry County. To fill in all Patriot fans, West Creek is the 50+ students that could not start for Northeast last year. The team Northeast dresses are the 50 they kept when West Creek opened up this year. So it truly does not matter how many you dress, but the quality of the 11 on the field during the game. We played you guys and Northeast, and both teams are fast and big, but I will have to give Henry the edge by 13 points. However, dont count out the Eagles! Very capable of upsetting the Patriots during homecoming week. I would tell the boys to remain focused, not to let all the distractions of homecoming week to bother them. :roflol: Wish I could watch this game! :roflol:

It helps when the 11 on the field can rotate out and catch a breath. I agree with the post that says C'ville has spread the talent field too thin....that is exactly what has happened.

HC is very talented, but have a 'few extra' that can fill the void (or a tired player). NE is coming off of a huge win against CHS. They will be pumped and motivated.

I believe it will be a exciting game if the Northeast can limit their turnovers..Lately they been losing that battle and against a team like Henry Co they cant afford that. NE and Henry Co probably have the 2 strongest OLine in District 10, both defenses are exceptional..Its going to come down to the turnovers, big plays and execution.

I dont care how many players you dress on Friday night, it is the 11 on the field that count. Trust me, Northeast is as big and fast as Henry County. To fill in all Patriot fans, West Creek is the 50+ students that could not start for Northeast last year. The team Northeast dresses are the 50 they kept when West Creek opened up this year. So it truly does not matter how many you dress, but the quality of the 11 on the field during the game. We played you guys and Northeast, and both teams are fast and big, but I will have to give Henry the edge by 13 points. However, dont count out the Eagles! Very capable of upsetting the Patriots during homecoming week. I would tell the boys to remain focused, not to let all the distractions of homecoming week to bother them. :roflol: Wish I could watch this game! :roflol:

So...you saying depth means nothing? This is just rediculous.

If your puting a team together. Would you rather have 200 players to choose your 22 starters from or would you prefer to 2000 to choose your 22 starters from? Shouldnt matter, right? I mean by your logic, you can only field 11 anyway, so what does having a larger talent pool do? I mean surely you will have as many capable atheletes in 200 kids as there would be in a group of 2000 kids. But that doesnt matter because you can only field 11, right. You should contact TSSAA and let them know they are wasting thier time with all the classification crap, school size shouldnt matter right?

Hey, Red Warrior, does depth mean ANYTHING to a coach?

I coached in Mississippi for over 30 years and YES, depth and numbers meant something there. I would rather choose my starting 22 from a team of 75, than to choose my starting 22 from a team of 50. It only makes sense. I am actually amazed that HC has over 90 dressed out in a school the size of HC. Why do you think that is the case? Has HC always had such great participation?

Come on Coach how can you say that??????????? :roflol: It may be the 11 on the field but if 7 or 8 of them never come off for NE then they are not going to be fresh to handle the two platoon system of Henry Co. who should be 6A since their 9th graders are at a different school. But Yes more numbers mean more players to choose from which gives you more depth. As a coach you should know this. How else do you think your springfield bunch beat NE. NE wore down in the 2nd half. Good luck to both teams and may it be settled on the field.

I don't think NE is as big and as fast as HC. They may have a few like #4 but that is about it.

Come on Coach how can you say that??????????? :roflol: It may be the 11 on the field but if 7 or 8 of them never come off for NE then they are not going to be fresh to handle the two platoon system of Henry Co. who should be 6A since their 9th graders are at a different school. But Yes more numbers mean more players to choose from which gives you more depth. As a coach you should know this. How else do you think your springfield bunch beat NE. NE wore down in the 2nd half. Good luck to both teams and may it be settled on the field.

I don't think NE is as big and as fast as HC. They may have a few like #4 but that is about it.

Get your facts straight. We go through this every year when uninformed people get on here and spout off about stuff they obviously know nothing about. It doesnt matter whether a school's 9th graders are in the same building as the 10-12th graders or not. The 9th graders are still counted in the school's enrollment. Henry County is treated EXACTLY like every other school in the TSSAA with respect to enrollment and the counting of 9th graders. What you said is ridiculous but maybe now you will have a better understanding. If Henry County had the enrollment to be 6A, then the TSSAA would have them in 6A.