Ooltewah vs Walker Valley

VOID70

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have seen polk brought up in this thread twice , i seem to remember polk beating the owl freshman a few years back , look it up . if i remember right it was some of these very same owls that are playing now , some of you act as if polk is nothing . one of the three loses are to polk 16-6 . correct me if i am wrong ,

i have seen polk brought up in this thread twice , i seem to remember polk beating the owl freshman a few years back , look it up . if i remember right it was some of these very same owls that are playing now , some of you act as if polk is nothing . one of the three loses are to polk 16-6 . correct me if i am wrong ,

Yes, you are correct they beat the freshmen 2 years ago. Lets clarify something. Owls freshman played the Polk co JV. Big difference in age from one year to the next. Polk Co. is fun to watch. They run power football with the wing t and play stingy defense.

Whats your point. Their record is still 47-3. Thats pretty good boys, I dont care who yee R! :twisted:

allways, I dont think PHISH is crying. I think he is simply trying to point out that the bears have three tough games in a row! It may not be pretty. Give us your honest opinion, dawg!

Hey James Williams 91" if you just talked about your team and didn't put down other Teams that would be Kool! However, that is not the way you ROLL.... Because of your insecurities as a 36 year old man you talk about 14, 15, 16 and 17 year old young men..... It is sad that you feel that inferior... I am sorry that football didn't work out for you. Here is a news flash for you Your time is OVER and you never helped Ooltewah WiN anything..... I know you will keep running down other schools and talking about young athletes because that is what you are good at. Way to go A^&*&(*&&*()........ See ya James

OK... Let's see..Owls will never score 35 on Walker Valley...Ooltewah are all thugs...Bradley is great this year..going to the playoffs...Coach Monroe is not A LEGEND in highschool footbaLL..WE have established several things..you are not ALLWAYSRIGHT...you should change your name to CLUELESS..by the way it is 42-0 at the beginning of the 3rd quarter and the LEGEND is playing everyone but the managers. Listen...I know you have a lot of pent up anger and frustration...you went to Bradley! I could say I know how you feel but I don't. See I went to Cleveland...we beat the bears by about 6 touchdowns every year...I remember one year...the bears got a new coach and won a couple of games..came over to Raider Field..Now BENNY MONROE STADIUM ..(you know the guy that is not a legend)...Louie Alford's second time AT BRADLEY...I felt bad for ALL those bear fans.. they had such hope..like you do allways...it was ugly....look it up...sad night...I don't hate Bradley at all...you hate teams and coaches that kick your butts EVERY YEAR..Bradley has never had even a good team in the past 30 years.It is ok to Vent..it is therapy..ok it is over 56-0 OWLS. Allways youre brilliant :lol: