Oliver Springs vs. Oneida

soilder383

Check the all-time record there Jimmy Boy......you still have a ways to go. I see "Biggs" is in the Sentinel, whooooo 6-7 330.......should be able to lift how much? Oops, saw him in basketball....I'd be amazed if he can BP anything close to his weight. It appears he likes to stay in fighting trim for BB Season! He will have his hands full with CS, who's upper body is a little better designed for football.

Now back to Jimmy.....have to agree that our past tradition has little bearing on the outcome of this game.......but upholding the reputation that Oneida has falls on the shoulders of this team.....and that will greatly influence their play. The Reservation will be rockin'....hope your boys are in the right frame of mind or it could be a long night. (we'll soon find out!)

Oneida - 32

OS - 7

:roflol: Kazanity :roflol:

Kaz have to agree.mr.biggs had a good write up in sentinel,curious what a big time school would want him for, seen him play on numerous occasions,why would you have a 6'7 330 pound kid a center?well he doesnt move well on the football field thats why,stands straight up,believe me not knocking him,he should be able to move better his stand straight up technique is terribly coached,this kid should be a stud in 2a or 6a.he doesnt look to be very well conditioned.he is big thats for sure!but whats big when you dont know how to use it,he should be a tackle and making mammoth holes for his team!

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find it hard to believe that a big time school would even think about this guy...I mean he is big but he really isnt that good of a lineman. He seems like he gets confused when team bring pressure up the middle and It showed in the Coalfield game when Coalfield got that safety. I mean i could see him going to like carson newman but i really dont think he is D1 material

It sounds like to me that UT, Kentucky,Ole Miis,Vanderbilt and a host of mid-major schools need to hire some of you guys, they must need your help in recruiting. Here is my take on it, Biggs has attended camps at these D-1 schools mentioned above, and after attending these camps he has had official visits to each, tellng me that they must have liked something they saw, my guess would be 6-7, 300 pounds. They can build, mold, teach, or how ever you want to put it, but they can't MAKE somebody be 6-7, 300 pounds. Sounds like some of you may be a little jealous or something, although it beats me as why.

Once again, it's easy to critize a school age kid behind a screen name.

If you all want to post about something, why not post about your coaching situation and what REALLY happened, for you to have your old head coach as an assitant now. And don't tell me it was a family matter, those of us in the know, know better! Also, how long do you reall you really think he's going to be happy as an assitant.

This message board should be about High School football players coming together to play football on Friday nights and showing what they've got. It's not about "Biggs" or Assistant Coaches, or who goes to what college or all this jibber jabber that's been going on and on this past week. This forum should be about the Oneida High School Indians, how the played, were they prepared, were they motivated, did they want the game, etc. etc. A lot of you guys have rattled on and on about stuff these young men don't give a crap about. They want to hear from their fans. Let these young men here what you think about how they played, what they need to do to improve, what were their strengths, what were their weaknesses, give them some praise and congratulations. Did you take time to notice those young men were soaking wet, worn out, yet loving every single minute of the game? They love the game, they want to here you talk about what went on at the game - not all this ridiculous nonsense for the last page after page. Give it up already!

thekidd0086, skippy:

Even as the Hater, one who professes hate in many situations think your thoughts(criticism) of Mr. Biggs is just way off base.

Even if what you think is true(probably not), this is not the platform for you to address it on.

He is a kid, a very large kid. Just as Catback said, he's 6'7 330, that is why he is a D-1 prospect.

The same reason why a 5'9 track star that runs a 4.4 forty is a D-1 prospect......You can't teach speed, just like you can't teach 6'7 330.

Get a clue!!! The frame is there, all it may need is some shaping and molding. Imagine the possiblities for that kid with a: D-I coaching staff, strength coaches, nutritionist, and maybe a redshirt.....the sky is the limit.

So shut up and post something intelligent, not baseless criticisms of a 17 yr old kid.

thekidd0086 and skippy=TOOLS

BTW--I'm not an OS fan........Catback can attest to that one

I might have used the wrong wording for that post which i appoligize for. But i wasnt meaning to insult the OZ fans r down a 17 year old kid. All I was wanting to say is that he will need alot of work for him to even be considered for D-1. Im a Clinton fan but i have a family member that plays for OZ and Ive seen him play in like 3 games. All i was saying is that he could use his size alot more. He has to get his feet work better and stop standing straight up. D1 schools look at size but they also look at technique . Thats all i was saying.

Whoa......the fur is flying......? Look, I don't believe I ever made a reference as to whether this kid is Division I Material or not. I merely said he is presently a little underdeveloped upstairs. I agree, somewhat, with Catback and Hater......you can't teach 6-7 330! If someone takes a flyer on this kid, he could very well develop into a solid football player. Heck, not every player reaches their full potential on this level. Ex. One season we played Meigs Co and their tackle was Kevin Mays (UT)......Bart Canfield completely destroyed him. Of course we know the rest of the story, Mays went on to a career at UT, football-wise Canfield didn't play competatively again.

Catback, there is no pig to grease Bud, I believe our coaches want to be in this community. I would really suggest you are definitely NOT a person in the know about Tony Lambert's personal life. If you consider him a friend, so be it, but T.L. has few friends that would make a statement like that out of respect to his reputation. He is one hombre I would never cross if he knew me......in your case, I hope he doesn't!

:thumb: Kazanity :thumb:

Whoa......the fur is flying......? Look, I don't believe I ever made a reference as to whether this kid is Division I Material or not. I merely said he is presently a little underdeveloped upstairs. I agree, somewhat, with Catback and Hater......you can't teach 6-7 330! If someone takes a flyer on this kid, he could very well develop into a solid football player. Heck, not every player reaches their full potential on this level. Ex. One season we played Meigs Co and their tackle was Kevin Mays (UT)......Bart Canfield completely destroyed him. Of course we know the rest of the story, Mays went on to a career at UT, football-wise Canfield didn't play competatively again.

Catback, there is no pig to grease Bud, I believe our coaches want to be in this community. I would really suggest you are definitely NOT a person in the know about Tony Lambert's personal life. If you consider him a friend, so be it, but T.L. has few friends that would make a statement like that out of respect to his reputation. He is one hombre I would never cross if he knew me......in your case, I hope he doesn't!

:thumb: Kazanity :thumb:

Just to make a correction here....Kevin Mays played for Kingston. Not Meigs Co.