BEST PLAYERS IN EAST TENN.FOOTBALL?

fromtheoutside

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Travei Pryor (Sr), Devante Hawkins (Sr), and Curtis King (So) from Austin-East have all dominated games.

Sheldon Wade (Sr), Josh Sawyer (Jr), and Tremond Robinson (Jr) are very good, but I wouldn't say top 10 for these guys... not yet anyway.

Sheldon Wade is a name to remember. He's playing football for the first time since he was 10 years old, and he is becoming one of Austin-East's best players.

Offense

Zach Rayl McMinn Central

Jared Allen Polk County

Chase Christian Polk County

Defense

Micahel Hargrove Polk County

Zach Akins Polk County

Ben Stiles McMinn Central

All of these are very good players but the question is best in East Tennessee not all district. The DE and RB at Alcoa are in a league of their own compared to these six.

Offense

Zach Rayl McMinn Central

Jared Allen Polk County

Defense

Zach Akins Polk County

u really think Zach Rayl is the best quarterback in east tennessee???

I think Zach is one of the top qb. He doesn't have much of an offensive line this year. Just an opnion.

Offense

Zach Rayl McMinn Central

Jared Allen Polk County

Defense

Zach Akins Polk County

All of these are very good players but the question is best in East Tennessee not all district. The DE and RB at Alcoa are in a league of their own compared to these six.

I believe some of the players have received more than all district honors. I judge how their team would be without them. Their teams would not have the same success if these players didn't participate in football. I have not seen every team in East TN so I am sure there are other players in that catergory.

Offense

Zach Rayl McMinn Central

Jared Allen Polk County

Defense

Zach Akins Polk County

I believe some of the players have received more than all district honors. I judge how their team would be without them. Their teams would not have the same success if these players didn't participate in football. I have not seen every team in East TN so I am sure there are other players in that catergory.

Being the most valuable players on a team does not necessarily equate to being one of the top 10 players in East Tennessee. I'm not saying the players you mentioned aren't good... I don't know them. I am saying that your method for deciding how to pick top 10 talent is flawed.