BEST PLAYERS IN EAST TENN.FOOTBALL?

fromtheoutside

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jamin Godfrey, McMinn Central, kicker, punter. He's shown himself to be pretty good in kicking the football. This season he's kicked 2 50yd field goals. He's 100% in his field goals. And he's athletic enough to also play defensive end. He's strong and fast. Put him anywhere...he'll perform well.

This is a great kicker/punter, best I have seen in 2 years, but he was 0 for 2 in XP against Polk. One was blocked and can't remember the other one. Not taking anything away from the guy. He should be playing for a D1 team next year.

i think you would have to consider ryan shipley out of cumberland gap one of the best players in east tenn right now

Good maybe....... definately not with the better players. Didn't have much effect against Gibbs last week.

he didnt have the best game against gibbs,but he doesnt have a whole lot to work with right now,espcially last week,the whole team was sick and even if they arent sick,they have no depth and r very very very young on the team. He doesnt have near the tallent around him as does most of the ppl listed on here.

i think you would have to consider ryan shipley out of cumberland gap one of the best players in east tenn right now

Good maybe....... definately not with the better players. Didn't have much effect against Gibbs last week.

he didnt have the best game against gibbs,but he doesnt have a whole lot to work with right now,espcially last week,the whole team was sick and even if they arent sick,they have no depth and r very very very young on the team. He doesnt have near the tallent around him as does most of the ppl listed on here.

Sorry, I just wasn't that impressed with him.