Adamsville @ Hardin Co.- battle of the 7-0,6-0

utfan2

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After watching lastnights game I can't think of a better game to help make a big push to the playoffs! No dought it will take a special effort by the Cardinals to pull off the upset, but after lastnights game anything is possible ! A ranked 5A school that is unbeaten playing a ranked 2A school that is also unbeaten! It's gonna be a good one!

I say Adamsville pulls it out 18 - 12!

Hardin Co. wins 28-6. Hardin Co. is bigger and faster, and Adamsville has never played in front of a crowd like they will see Friday. It's just gonna be too much. Like i said earlier 5a vs 2a. Fairly tale ends Friday

Like I said , it will take a special effort to win! But I don't think you give HC a 20 point win on the size of the stadium! As far as pressure goes, the crowd at the Mcnairy game had as many as will be there Friday night ( we just didn't have seats for everybody)! No fairy tales here, these boys here beat you in JR pro, beat you in JR high, and I personally think they'll beat you in Highschool.

Tell them boys to strap up tight and come hungry, we feed a steady dose of silver helments!

Adamsville 18 - HC 12

haha wrong im in college. just to let you know your coach said in the paper there was prolly 3,000 ppl there and it was great for the kids. Jim Carroll stadium holds 5,500 on the home side. When is the last time a-ville has beat Hardin Co? Exactly the only shot yaw have at beating us is in basketball and i dont know about that know cause Greg Martin (my uncle) isnt the coach anymore. So once again HC wins by 20. Oh yeah HC has one of the best D-dense in West TN.

haha wrong im in college. just to let you know your coach said in the paper there was prolly 3,000 ppl there and it was great for the kids. Jim Carroll stadium holds 5,500 on the home side. When is the last time a-ville has beat Hardin Co? Exactly the only shot yaw have at beating us is in basketball and i dont know about that know cause Greg Martin (my uncle) isnt the coach anymore. So once again HC wins by 20. Oh yeah HC has one of the best D-dense in West TN.[/quote

I didnt know the FANS got to play the game?? :thumb:

I'm also glad you dont think we have a shot, its better to prepare as the underdog. All the pressure us on your team. How would it look to get beat by a 2A school? My main concern is that both teams come out injury free, since this game has no impact on our season ( we already won district, and first round bye and host a playoff game) . The only thing this game has on it is pride, let me tell ya this bunch has plenty. As for your D-fence, all due respect- but our stats mirror each other. We have only actually given up 3 TD's and a Field goal on the starting D. I know , I know yall play way bigger teams and all(sarcasm) but we'll have to see Friday night!

:thumb: PS. I think the last time we won was when our coach was a senior! I think? 91-92

haha wrong im in college. just to let you know your coach said in the paper there was prolly 3,000 ppl there and it was great for the kids. Jim Carroll stadium holds 5,500 on the home side. When is the last time a-ville has beat Hardin Co? Exactly the only shot yaw have at beating us is in basketball and i dont know about that know cause Greg Martin (my uncle) isnt the coach anymore. So once again HC wins by 20. Oh yeah HC has one of the best D-dense in West TN.

I almost believed you were college material being that you are from Hardin Co. and can count to 5,500 and all! After reading your post though I'm not sure! You should really consider taking an English course! :thumb:

I can say this much about Hardin County. They won't have a playmaker on the level of what we saw from Jabriel Washington. The best athlete I've saw in years... He was smart as much as he was athletic. If we can keep mistakes at a minimum and hold on to the ball who knows what happens. I hear they like to run it. We've done a good job of stopping the run this year so far. I am a little nervous about our secondary. Trinity did a good job of exploiting our weakness and I'm sure some things will be fixed in practice this week. Hope for a good clean, injury free game.

I hope you HC fans keepoverlooking this little ole bunch from across the creekbank. If you do you might ge caught with your pants down. If you think this bunch is not strong or not fast you might want to ask some of the teams they have played. We have some speed. We are also as strong as anyone and we definately like to feed the ole silver hats. After a steady dose of those it getsold having to run the ball. I think this is going to be one of te premier matchups in the state as these kids grow up around each other and both are having one of those once in a lifetime type seasons. I will accept the role of the underdog for this one and we will strap it up tight and come to playsome football. When is the last time you were embarrassed in front of 5500 never because you guys do not fill that stadium every week. Since you selected us as Homecoming you might have a little larger crowd, but we will bring plenty with us to be loud and cheer. Kind of pisses off these kids to be selected as homecoming. Hope both teams escape the injury bug this week and this battle helps both down the road in th playoffs. As for my prediction.

Adamsville 20

Hardin County 14

I promise these boys aint skeered of you on the east banks of the creek.