Adamsville @ Hardin Co.- battle of the 7-0,6-0

utfan2

haha my bad he is my 2nd cousin but has been like dad to me, but i wasn't bringing up basketball i just said thats the only shot the cards have at beating HC in any sport. This is actually going nowhere cause HC fans are gonna say HC will win and A-ville fans say A-ville is gonna win no matter what the facts say. So we'll just let Fearless decide in the Jacksonsun.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HAHA i guess the got them from ya'll cause didnt ya'll make shirts for the Mcnairy game? hahahahaha what a DA. No contest in this game HC wins big 37-6

The only DA on this thread is you and your other little girlfriends! I'm surprised they let you skip naptime at the daycare! :thumb:

"utfan2 wrote:

HAHA i guess the got them from ya'll cause didnt ya'll make shirts for the Mcnairy game? hahahahaha what a DA. No contest in this game HC wins big 37-6"

This must be J.G! ( utfan2) Hey guys lets just talk about football! I have said all along it will take our best game to pull this upset.

I'm looking foward to a great game !

I'll stick with my prediction....... A'ville 18 HC 12 !!!!!!

haha wrong im in college. just to let you know your coach said in the paper there was prolly 3,000 ppl there and it was great for the kids. Jim Carroll stadium holds 5,500 on the home side. When is the last time a-ville has beat Hardin Co? Exactly the only shot yaw have at beating us is in basketball and i dont know about that know cause Greg Martin (my uncle) isnt the coach anymore. So once again HC wins by 20. Oh yeah HC has one of the best D-dense in West TN.

you have lost your mind! i mean i knew you were crazy but i thought you had a little common sense, yall hold more fans thats about the only thing that made any sense in that whole post....i will give Hardin Co this, they have the toughest 2A schedule for a 5A school i have ever seen, bigger maybe, faster i doubt it this isn't the same Hardin Co team that had Sam Shutt on it running sub 4.4 speed, and it, there is no doubt this isn't the same team with Will Gilchrist under center, the game will be close ONLY because Hardin CO is a 5A school playing a 2A school(BTW how did your last athletic contest go against Adamsville? walk off homerun i think for aville? and isn't baseball your best sport? ;p)

Haha that is true ole Andrew Lendon , but you if you also remember that was the first time yaw beat us since 2000 and if you do the math we play 2 times each year every year so it had to come sometime. I was looking at stats from passed years and we average 6,000-7,000 fans from 1998-2009. So this game is prolly one of the biggest for both teams in a long time. They are talking about maybe 10,000 plus at this game. 37-6 HC....

Haha that is true ole Andrew Lendon , but you if you also remember that was the first time yaw beat us since 2000 and if you do the math we play 2 times each year every year so it had to come sometime. I was looking at stats from passed years and we average 6,000-7,000 fans from 1998-2009. So this game is prolly one of the biggest for both teams in a long time. They are talking about maybe 10,000 plus at this game. 37-6 HC....

You must be smeeling too much swamp ud if you think that will be the score. I will make the bet right now that Hardin County will not score 37 points on A'ville's defense. If they do I will walk right across the field and salute the entire team and all 300 or so fans you guys might have out. I have heard of padding schedules but wow.