Adamsville @ Hardin Co.- battle of the 7-0,6-0

utfan2

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shutt*, but your right AJ is a good player, but the word around the street is the kid has a bad attitude and it showed at the end of the half against TCA when the ref tried to talk to him and he walked away, but its all good HC is all about character.

All about character huh? Last night 11 HC students were caught at Adamsville High School. According to the police, they said they were there to help their buddies that were supposed to be getting shot at by Aville students with pellet guns. They were supposedly being shot at because they were caught spray painting Aville's football field by Aville players. "Hogwash!" The eleven students that were found by the police finally said that Aville kids put a large tombstone on HC's field and they were there to get even.

Today, approximately 30 students from HC were at Aville city park. They were there to fight over the "tombstone" that Aville students put on HC's field. "Hogwash!" According to police reports, Chief Bill McCall called HC High School and told them about the situation. He asked them to review the videos if possible. It was possible. The tombstone was put on the HC field by....HC coaching staff. "TRUE!"

I'd say that's pretty good character. What do you think?

(quote)

I didn’t go to either school, so I am not biased because I am an alumnus. I have seen both teams play this year and it is going to be a good game (contrary to every Hardin County fan’s belief). People talk about Hardin County beating Adamsville is the way that it’s supposed to be because Hardin County is 5A and Adamsville is 2A has to be one of the most ignorant things I have ever heard. The TSSAA doesn’t rate teams based on their performance. They rate them based on the number of students in their school.

I guess there's no use in having TSSAA classifications, if a bigger school isn't expected to beat a smaller one why bother? Spoken like a true "waterboy." I guess McNairy Central is the scholl where a calculater is a pair of open toed shoes though. Think about it. Can you build a better team with 2000 students to choose from or 600 students?

If these incidents are true (and I don't know that they are) of the students of HC going to A'ville to damange the football field over what the HC coaches did to pump up their own students, I am very disappointed over the actions of the coaching staff. You are playing an undefeated team with an undefeated team. Someone will lose. Someone will not be undefeated after tonight. Why would you need pranks and false incidents to pump up your team? If this is what it takes to get their "attention" then I say you, your coaching staff and your team has a defiecient attention disorder. You must be really scared of this little 2A school to stoop to this level. Win or lose (I hope win) I want to tell the Cardinal coaching staff and team, how proud I am of their character and actions. You are not only a great football team on the field but off the field as will. GO CARDINALS..................

All I can say is I told you so. HC wins 26-8 never really was a game, HC showed they have one of the best defense's in west tennessee allowing only 3 first downs and -12 yards on offense to a-ville all night. I do give credit to the card's D they are pretty good, but no offense and the only way they scored was on a kick-off. Both teams fans were great. Prolly about 7,000-8,000 people there. Once again it shows when your over matched dont come out running your mouth ( Adamsville ). Big Win Hardin County. AND NO WE DIDNT OVER LOOK YOU.