Adamsville @ Hardin Co.- battle of the 7-0,6-0

utfan2

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Putting aside my heart I know that HC is supposed to win. They certainly have the size avantage. It's possible they may even have the speed. But all football fans know the ball isn't round and doesn't always bounce the way it should. And all the old coaches will tell you it isn't all about speed or even talent. I'm not conceding any of this things to HC. I'm just saying if HC had all these advantages I'll refer back to my 1st sentence, "putting aside my heart". The truth is the heart is the measuring stick in this game and it becomes a matter of who has the heart to win. As an A'ville fan I truly believe that the Cardinals have the biggest heart. Now I know HC fans will contradict this (and they should) but we'll have to wait until after the game to celebrate which is again as it should be. Let the game begin.

GO CARDINALS...........................................

Oh so ya'll have this one in the bag? haha far from it. If adamsville wins this game it will be off pure miracle cause all the odds are against you. Oh yeah if you think you had a big win against TCA i would think again they was 3-2 coming into the game and they are 1a, and you should have got beat. Then you think you did a good job by holding J. Washington to an average game haha think again, cause it's pretty easy to single out one guy on the team to go after cause they have none else on that team. It like putting Brice Brown on a Jr.high team. You know who is getting the ball so send everyone on the team after him. HC will beat you stubborn Cards by 2 or more TD's mark my words, this game will be over from the kickoff !!!

Oh so ya'll have this one in the bag? haha far from it. If adamsville wins this game it will be off pure miracle cause all the odds are against you. Oh yeah if you think you had a big win against TCA i would think again they was 3-2 coming into the game and they are 1a[/color], and you should have got beat. Then you think you did a good job by holding J. Washington to an average game haha think again, cause it's pretty easy to single out one guy on the team to go after cause they have none else on that team. It like putting Brice Brown on a Jr.high team. You know who is getting the ball so send everyone on the team after him. HC will beat you stubborn Cards by 2 or more TD's mark my words, this game will be over from the kickoff !!!

Hey Kid, you got it wrong agian!!!! We are 2A, we were playing TCA for the District Title...... HHMMM that would make them 2A...... I know I know... yall are 5A !!!!! LOL

Ohh I was thinking ... If yall circled us(2A) on your schedule then yall are really sad!!!! You'd think yall would just count that as a win.... But by your banter your really worried inside!!!!

Once again Cards in a close on 18 - 12!! GO REDRAGE!!!!!!! :wacko:

It's a rivalry thats why I think he was stating that it had been "circled" its not like we get to play y'all every year in football. Yall have been known to not want to schedule us so when we actually get the chance to play of course its a big deal just like in all the other sports....... and Go RedRage? You supporting a pathetic JR pro team?

I have no horse in the running here but enjoy reading all these post! These teams are only what 10 to 15 minutes apart. Both clubs are undefeated and this year they are both fired up! Thats the way it should be the time is closer and closer! I will not pick a winner i have nothing against either team! But i will be pulling for the Redbirds! The reason is i always like to see the underdog win and because they are the smaller school! Good luck to both teams and it looks like rain will be a problem but hope for a injury free game! :wacko:

My bad 2a, all the church league schools run together, oh yeah we might play some small school only because i dont think anyone wants to travel 2 or more hours to play a outside district team so we have to play em, and what happens to them when we play them? We take them behind the shed and show them who big daddy is, but dont get me wrong the ville is a pretty good team, but just like every sport adamsville will lose