Wilson Central @ Mt Juliet

SCBisondad

Thursday night televised game. I'm glad my Bears got to see WC is still a dangerous team and that you should not take ANYONE lightly. Hendersonville is a run oriented team like us, but we have the personel to pass the ball. It will be harder for WC to defend both. This is still a BIG in county rivalry no matter what the records show and I expect an all out war. Go BEARS!

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coach Perry is one of the best in the state. He will have the Bears ready to go.
The future looks bright also. Last year's fresh were undefeated and so far this years fresh are undefeated and have been dominating their opponents. I just hope Perry will be coaching here for several years to come.

We have several key players graduating this year but so do the rest of the top tier schools.

Wow! I would have never thought that this board would be so quiet. I know WC is way down and can understand somewhat. But this is still a rivalry game. There are several players on WC that are from Mt Juliet. Just a couple of weeks ago there were still WC fans on here saying they were still going to beat the Bears. This is a VERY dangerous game for MJ. WC has nothing to lose with this game. They aren't expected to compete. If MJ wins than "Oh well" they were supposed to win and win big. If they lose than "Wow" they were overated. Just 2 more days before the game and nothing on this topic.

Have seen both teams this year...Mt juliet is the best team I have seen play this year in person (including The Brentwood bruins) and wouldnt surprise me to see the Bears in cookeville come December . Wilson central is a far better team than thier record shows but Mt juliet has just two many weapons for the Wildcats.. Cant understand why the Bears are being shunned in the AP poll...Also seen the Bear freshman team and thought they were also impressive so looks like the bears have tallent for years to come...Good Luck to both teams...

Mt. Juliet is a perfect example of getting a strong principal in place that can change the climate of the school, get rid of the problems, and bring in strong coaches to turn a program around.

Unlike Hillsboro in Nashville, who should take note. They did the exact opposite; brought in a weak principal who reversed a very positive school climate, ran off several good coaches, and didnt make a good coaching selection.

Keep rolling, Bears.

i think wilson central will finally get a win this week

13-10 WC

WHAT? :D Oh, now I remember. Your the one that predicted...

35-14 hhs :roflol: over WC

I guess it could happen? Maybe the Bears will all catch the swine flu?

I would like to see WC play their best. Everyone will be watching on TV!

i think wilson central will finally get a win this week

13-10 WC

WHAT? :D Oh, now I remember. Your the one that predicted...

35-14 hhs :D over WC

I guess it could happen? Maybe the Bears will all catch the swine flu?

I would like to see WC play their best. Everyone will be watching on TV!

look at my posts throughout the years. i am pretty good at picking the winner. the score might not be right but i usually get the winner :roflol: