BRADLEY VS McMINN CO.

allwaysright

I believe that this should be another good intense matchup like it was last year. In the end i think the inability of Bradleys defense to shut down a good Mcminn offense will be the determining factor. Ables is an improving passer, Mcdermott and Smith continue to compete for catches, and Massingile is getting used to his running back position. Bradley has a lot better team than in recent years, but they still lack the overall depth to compete at the highest level for four quarters. However im always open to debate so come on BEAR fans im waiting :roflol:... GO TRIBE!!!!!!!

Actually, the "D" is the Bears strong point. lost by 7 to polk, lost by 4 to loudon and lost by 3 to soddy. In all the losses the "O" just couldn't get going, leaving the "D" on field far,far to long. McDermott loods good on film,but i dont think the tribe "O" can score enough on BC's "D". We held Parrot to less than 200 and 140 of that was on missed asignments. Bears win a close one and go to hooterville ready to upset #6 owls (Massey Rating). :thumb::roflol: GOOD LUCK stopping Big "D-Train" Massengale!!!!!! :thumb:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe that this should be another good intense matchup like it was last year. In the end i think the inability of Bradleys defense to shut down a good Mcminn offense will be the determining factor. Ables is an improving passer, Mcdermott and Smith continue to compete for catches, and Massingile is getting used to his running back position. Bradley has a lot better team than in recent years, but they still lack the overall depth to compete at the highest level for four quarters. However im always open to debate so come on BEAR fans im waiting :roflol:... GO TRIBE!!!!!!!

Actually, the "D" is the Bears strong point. lost by 7 to polk, lost by 4 to loudon and lost by 3 to soddy. In all the losses the "O" just couldn't get going, leaving the "D" on field far,far to long. McDermott loods good on film,but i dont think the tribe "O" can score enough on BC's "D". We held Parrot to less than 200 and 140 of that was on missed asignments. Bears win a close one and go to hooterville ready to upset #6 owls (Massey Rating). :thumb::roflol: GOOD LUCK stopping Big "D-Train" Massengale!!!!!! :thumb:

you held Parrot to 180 - 191 depending on who is keeping stats and based on what I saw about missed assignments the play's you are refering to (140 ) were made by scrambling then throwing to open receivers. The DB'S can't cover forever they had to honor the possibility of the run. Don't know anything about McMinn but the Owls will destroy Bradley. Bradley will have less than 90 yards rushing. Owls will win by at least 3 TD'S probably more !

I will take that bet on 90 yards! Whats the bet? I agree about the dbs, but our "D" scheme they had no run responsibility at all , and were warned about his ability to scramble and stay on coverage, if lbs , and d line had tackeled better, it might have turned out differently( but its over now , no need to whine) :popcorneater:THREE TD's , really did you have some new kids transfer in this week!!!lol :roflol::roflol:

I will take that bet on 90 yards! Whats the bet? I agree about the dbs, but our "D" scheme the had no run responsibility at all , and were warned about his ability to scramble and stay on coverage, if lbs , and d line had tackeled better, it might have turned out better( but its over now , no need to whine) :roflol:

Cleveland paper say's BC had 113 rushing vs. Soddy ( Imagine that ) Chattanooga paper say's 99 rushing vs. Soddy. Owls won't give up 90 to BC rushing ! Owls defense is better than Soddy. As far as DB'S run responsibility goes they are naturally going to come up when someone takes off. Bottom line is Owls beat BC by 3 or more TD'S and BC won't get more than 90 yd's rushing !!

Charlie is going with McMinn Co.

I picked BC over Soddy and that didn't happen. Bradley has played 2 good teams (Polk and Loudon), 1 mediocre (Soddy), and 4 really bad teams,,,,thus 4-3, I was about to buy into it Bear fans,,you are improved,, but probably going to end up 5-5, no playoffs.

But you can go watch Cleveland or WVHS in the playoffs.....

I will take that bet on 90 yards! Whats the bet? I agree about the dbs, but our "D" scheme the had no run responsibility at all , and were warned about his ability to scramble and stay on coverage, if lbs , and d line had tackeled better, it might have turned out better( but its over now , no need to whine) :roflol:

Cleveland paper say's BC had 113 rushing vs. Soddy ( Imagine that ) Chattanooga paper say's 99 rushing vs. Soddy. Owls won't give up 90 to BC rushing ! Owls defense is better than Soddy. As far as DB'S run responsibility goes they are naturally going to come up when someone takes off. Bottom line is Owls beat BC by 3 or more TD'S and BC won't get more than 90 yd's rushing !!

BC will be lucky to have 75 yards rushing vs the Owls.

I see a tight game,much like last year's,but a lower scoring game. Bear's get on track and payback for last year's loss.

Ignore the posters who flame and troll. and Charlie..we will be pulling for whichever 2-8 ,5A team makes the playoff's. You are forgetting that,even with a loss to Mcminn,BCHS can take the wildcard spot depending on what happens with the other teams. Right now they are in control if they beat McMinn. :popcorneater:

I don't know about that wildcard idea. Wouldn't you think Soddy Daisy would be in line for that before Bradley? Especially if they finish up 6-4 which is very possible. Maybe the TSSAA will take 4 from this district, Who knows? If the bears beat McMinn and finish 6-4, then maybe,,,maybe Soddy takes 2nd and BC takes 3rd,,that would give you a real wildcard shot,,,but you have to beat McMinn....

good luck from the legend..

Bradley lost against two mediocre 3A teams after getting off to a fast start. You can blame coaches and scheme all you want but the bottom line is it comes down to the players making plays. If bradley doesnt have enough skill to stop a slow Polk Co. team(less than two players run better than 4.7) i highly doubt their defense can control Mcminn's passing attack. In addition the cherokee defense is now playing better and their defensive coordinator was Bradley's last year so he obviously knows their personel first hand and will have a game plan ready. The key to beating Bradley is simple: stop the run!!!!!!!! Once the run is stopped it will be easy to blitz the freshman quarterback and the game will virtually be Mcminn's to loose.... GO TRIBE!!!