Sunbright vs lil ol oakdale

footballer2008

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Footballer, old "forever in blue jeans" said you all will play in Cookeville? What -tiddlywinks? frisbee? backgammon? hide and seek? play in the parking lot of WalMart? Oh, you mean in the State Champ.............. :popcorneater::thumb::?:?B)

No just wait...you'll see he's right. I can't believe Wartburg fans are laughing at Sunbright when Sunbright has a better record and their only losses were the the #4 team in the state (Whitwell) and Coalfield who just played over their heads and Sunbright was just flat from losing the Whitwell game. All Sunbright needs to do is make the playoffs and they will, and after that it will be easy because they play great under pressure. Could Wartburg go play the #14 team in the state at THEIR OWN place and beat them? Very unlikely. Sunbright plays up to their competition which is why they will win a lot of games and go deep into the playoffs. Now I'm not sold on them making it to Cookeville just yet because that's way out in the future, but I'm pretty sure they will make it at least to round 3 of the playoffs. But as long as the coach and the players believe, they can do anything so it wouldn't surprise me.

You guys are morons. Is sunbright better than what most people are giving them credit for? Most likely. But play with SP you must be smokin the hippie lettuce.

You keep sayin you beat the #14 team in the state refering to Kings Academy. I got news for ya buddy they were #14 in their tiny little D2 classification which has like 17 teams in it. They just got WAXED by Unaka who is only descent at best and Unaka could beat Sunbright by 3 td's.

Almost here...should be a wet and stormy one, maybe some lightning delays. But that's only delaying the inevitable. Rain/Sleet/Snow/Hail, Sunbright still wins big. :|
I see that you are located in STATE CHAMPIONSHIPVILLE, TN. Is that in FANTASYLAND? :huh::huh::lol: You Sunbright people are freaking hilarious! I cant wait to see what you all have to say after you play your last 3 regular season games. :huh:

Sunbright plays up to their competition which is why they will win a lot of games and go deep into the playoffs. Now I'm not sold on them making it to Cookeville just yet because that's way out in the future, but I'm pretty sure they will make it at least to round 3 of the playoffs.

I'm not trying to crash your board, just trying to keep up with teams in our classification. However, you guys have an uphill battle to get in the playoffs, IF Coalfield can manage a couple of victories. And if you guys do make it in, I look forward to seeing you guys and playing you for the right to go down and get creamed by South Pitt. ( and I do believe that both of us would get creamed ) You can take on the #14 ??? team in the state, but come on over to the big city and try the #4 team in the land. We'll be waiting......Good luck the rest of the way.

Really tough teams? I'm confused. Again, the toughest team Sunbright has played was Coalfield and they're on a downward spiral now!! Oh, I forgot, King's Academy is like #14 in the state in the middle school poll or something like that, right?

No Kings Academy was #14 according to the state rankings on here and were 4-1

And there are only 22 teams in that classification. 14th of 22... Thats like being 64th out of 100...

Wow. Go get'em killer.