Whitwell hosts Sequatchie

Jashawn

A win by Whitwell would not surprise me.

theres no way whitwell will beat SQ whitwell also thought they could hang with SP last week and you all saw how that one turned out SQ by 21

Yeah Yeah... Pitt fans, why don't you go hang out in your thread for the week... unless you boys are afraid of boyd and want to comment on the game between whitwell and dunlap instead.... I mean, I guess you can if you want. You guys know everything about every team.

ha ha ha SP is not afraid of boyd and no SP fans dont know about every team just the ones we've beat and that includes whitwell

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you guys feel about this one??

I know the Indians just came down off of an unexpected loss to Bledsoe... Thinking they might be a little down this week...

Tigers just lost to Sout Pitt.... little bit more expected so I dont feel that the Tigers are going to be sucked down by that loss so much.

I know the Tigers are really wanting to put up a few more wins before the season ends and they are going to be pumped for this one.

Either way this one goes it should be an exciting game to watch. Whitwell has improved and hopefully learned a few lessons after last week to help them fight a little bit harder and stronger against the Indians and pull this one off. :roflol:

Old Pirate says the Tigers had some players that would hit you but the RBs looked timid and skeerd against the Pirates. Recon theys were skeerd of gitting ear holed. :D Well fellers a good ole ear holing sometimes has a way of either making yous better or.....making yous realize the game is not for the timid. Anyhow this feud will most likely be won by the Indians. Jest don't see the Tigers bouncing back to full strength after the game at the Pitt. Figures theys got a heep of sore fellers and the Indians.....well OP says theys like that Jeckle-Hyde feller.

I had the chance to have lunch with some whitwell kids after the beat down at the speedway and they confirmed what OP said. They were afraid! Hopefully they will be alright versus SC. This should be a bear of a game (if whitwell shows up)...

Seq. Co. is a good Football team, trying to become a very good football team. However, Whitwell is improved by that Seq Def is pretty good and off has been rolling since the Chatt Christian game. Seq. had 350 yards rushing last week 7 yds a carry against a better team the whitwell. If Seq holds on to the ball they run away with this one. Seq has to much speed. Best of luck to both teams.

If Sequatchie did not win by three touchdowns at least I would be disappointed....Whitwell is not that good...Their best linemen last week was number 52 I think was his number...that big John Terry guy didn't do squat

.... PowerP is dissapointed about everything except for the Pirates winning a game...... Might be real dissapointed this Friday...

... There is no team that is good.... Except the Pirates of course

.... Yes, whitwell's # 52 is really good... I cant believe powerp just gave anyone a compliment that isn't a pirate. WOW

There are good teams that I give credit too like us, boyd, Trousdale, Friendship, and Jasper occasionally...Whitwell just is not one...But I am not saying anything bad about them...they just do not have the right players right now...thats the only reason why they dont win.

ROLL PIRATES!!!!!.... wait a sec. this thread was about Whitwell & Dunlap. That's weird.

id say with a torn acl not not to many people can play a full game an make a diference.52 was the best out there frday. if terry dont get better its on his back i would say.Im sure you could do better with a torn acl right powerp the way u talk id say were the first pick of the '92 draft ?

Actually it was the second pick overall in 97 :roflol: I was not picking on 74...There were plenty of other big boys who could not block either not just him...Now the big boys we play this week from Boyd...they can block and move their feet good...makes me nervous :popcorneater:

Hopefully your D line can hold.

Yeah from observation John seems to be improving pretty quickly. I saw him the week after the injury and he could barely get around. Last Friday he was moving pretty much like normal... so at that rate I wouldn't be suprised to see him at 100% this week .... I hope so anyway. He's a big kid.

whitwell is finding out that they aren't that good over the next few weeks. :popcorneater:

Or Whitwell if finding out we are much better in the next few weeks :thumb:

Only time will tell.

I'm just looking foward to tonight. I think it will be a close game all night. I dont think anyone is going to roll..... I'm a little worried at how wet the field is going to be though..... Last time we played on the wet field I thought it was going to be a good thing for us but it wasn't... I'm bringing the waterproof jacket.

I think this will be close if 1. Sequatchie turnovers- last friday was the second game lost because of fumbles. 2. Sequatchie's offense- the power run was there all night against bledsoe, then the runs started goin outside. And 3. Sequatchie pass defense- The play acton kills. Sequatchie wins big if they keep the offense simple and dont make mistakes.