East Hickman vs. Marshall County

EastAdvocate

Thoughts on this one? I know that Marshall County is traditionally a pretty competitve program but this year they appear to be struggling. Might be East's best opportunity to date to get a district win. How will we match up with them this year? Hopefully the players and coaches can regain some momentum and bounce back this week. Good luck to both sides, stay healthy and hungry!

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BREAKING NEWS!

Reports out of Lewisburg, Tennessee indicate the bright light noticed over the Tigers practice field during the 1st of August were that of an alien spaceship. Contact has been made and verified that the Tigers were beamed up and replaced with inferior clones. Alien commanders report that all players are doing fine and will be returned soon. A specific date was not given.

Seriously. Marshall County IS going to spoil someone's hopes this year. They have a great coaching staff and a long tradition. I just cannot believe that they will go winless. I just hope it is not against Giles but it is coming. No predictions here. Good luck to the both of them. :mrgreen:

BREAKING NEWS!

Reports out of Lewisburg, Tennessee indicate the bright light noticed over the Tigers practice field during the 1st of August were that of an alien spaceship. Contact has been made and verified that the Tigers were beamed up and replaced with inferior clones. Alien commanders report that all players are doing fine and will be returned soon. A specific date was not given.

Seriously. Marshall County IS going to spoil someone's hopes this year. They have a great coaching staff and a long tradition. I just cannot believe that they will go winless. I just hope it is not against Giles but it is coming. No predictions here. Good luck to the both of them. :mrgreen:

The only hopes they are going to spoil, they have already done. They spoiled they're own hopes. Your theory on aliens is about the best one i've heard to explain this phenomenon. I'll stick to my guns and say the Tigers don't win a game. I hope they don't :D

East plays as hard as they can every game,they got a Coach that most the parents and players like ,they get stronger each game, in a few years they will be pretty darn good, The games they could of won they did, Spring Hill, Fairview, and Page ......just way too much for our team, Dont know about Marshall but I can assure you East will be looking to hit them hard and keep on hitting till the horn sounds. East has limited depth so a 100% healthy team will be a factor, as far as i know they are all in good shape.Most every kid on that team knows how it feels to get pounded and go winless, its not a good feeling...... Were Looking for a good game...... East -28 - Marshall -14

I dont know whats going on with Marshall Co this year. Remember one thing every team in this District has had a bad past in the past 10-15 years. I guess this year its Marshall Co turn. For every fall there is a rise.

Im picking Marshall Co to win this one.