East Hickman vs. Marshall County

EastAdvocate

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The past few years the East Jr. High has had as good of players as anyone. East will be the team to reckon with in the near future. As for Marshall, with the way their season has went I expected their talent level to be way down. That is not the case at all; they have some players and can play with most anyone. This could be a good game. I wonder who will benefit from the rain. Good luck to both teams.

does anyone really care they are both really bad , let me flip a coin. ok its the eagles. may i should do the best of 3. the eagles only have 1 good player cant even remember his # or name . but he played RB and LB against SH. he would still be a sub at SH. this is the game to see who comes in last. wow a real nail biter.

does anyone really care they are both really bad , let me flip a coin. ok its the eagles. may i should do the best of 3. the eagles only have 1 good player cant even remember his # or name . but he played RB and LB against SH. he would still be a sub at SH. this is the game to see who comes in last. wow a real nail biter.

Obviously someone does care or this threat would have no comments. Just because ya'll finally get something going at Spring Hill doesn’t mean that you need to talk down to any other team. Think back to the past 2 years when SH won a total of 3 games then understand that East has already won 3 games this year alone which tends to make their fans care.

Thanks for the support Ddaddy......... evidently this guy has nothing better to do with his time. we will see how far His School goes when they play teams the same size. We are proud of our team and the kids that play . We knows how it feels to lose .and lose bad, but the ones that keep trying and never give up are the winners.........ones that get off on belittling another team because they dominated the team ...............is the loser. East will take Marshall 21 -7