Dyersburgh vs Obion.....thoughts

Tru...

Look at my screen name....Obion Central doesn't have any Purple or Gold in their color scheme...So you can quit saying "ya'll" to me when talking about the Rebels.... :roflol:

I do find it funny the most vocal Charger supporter during this week was a "TruMilanFan1"...I didn't know "ya'll" (Chargers and Bulldogs) were tight like that... :wacko:

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tru...

Look at my screen name....Obion Central doesn't have any Purple or Gold in their color scheme...So you can quit saying "ya'll" to me when talking about the Rebels.... :roflol:

I do find it funny the most vocal Charger supporter during this week was a "TruMilanFan1"...I didn't know "ya'll" (Chargers and Bulldogs) were tight like that... :wacko:

who said im from milan idiot..... ya know i could of just maybe played in the game tonight....ya just never know do ya idiot

OK...That would make sense...When younguns can't come up with anything else they resort to that sort of post.... :roflol:

Course maybe your teammates need to know you are a "TruMilanFan1".... :wacko:

I guess you were the Haskins spy ??.... Good job

ya dang straight....we stopped him as a team though but actually yes everybody knows about my profile....so i think its alright

:wacko: ..Ask Don if he minds his players posting on CoachT.....Most coaches don't even want their players looking at this site... :roflol:

But..It's all good..If you are in fact a player, and one that actually contributed, you guys did play a good game...Gotta give props to the Chargers....It's not easy coming from 0-4 to 4-4....Somebody needs to actually fire your schedule maker for those first 5 games...Those were killers

:wacko: ..Ask Don if he minds his players posting on CoachT.....Most coaches don't even want their players looking at this site... :roflol:

But..It's all good..If you are in fact a player, and one that actually contributed, you guys did play a good game...Gotta give props to the Chargers....It's not easy coming from 0-4 to 4-4....Somebody needs to actually fire your schedule maker for those first 5 games...Those were killers

lol yeah seriously....we had to go through the toughest schedule around i think....

:wacko: ..Ask Don if he minds his players posting on CoachT.....Most coaches don't even want their players looking at this site... :thumb:

lol yeah seriously....we had to go through the toughest schedule around i think....

No doubt.....

Good Talk, Tru....

Good luck the rest of the season....Fans from UC have a healthy respect for the Westview program... :roflol:

:wacko: ..Ask Don if he minds his players posting on CoachT.....Most coaches don't even want their players looking at this site... :thumb:

No doubt.....

Good Talk, Tru....

Good luck the rest of the season....Fans from UC have a healthy respect for the Westview program... :roflol:

thank you very much....we have a very healthy respect for yall too

TruMilanFan1,

Still think it's crazy you have a name like that being a Westview player but whatever floats your boat. It was obvious Westview had a better team than OC did Friday night. Oc has not played in enough big games yet whereas Westview is established and has been in those wars before and it showed. I have yet to figure out why anybody would predict a blowout on OC's part. We are a much better team but not so good that we can predict blowouts over a team like Westview. That's crazy! Hopefully we can now refocus and win these next two games and possibly get a playoff berth. Congrats to Westview and great job defensively. If I had to pick a player to go to battle with it would be Haskins but y'all did a great job. Good luck the rest of the way.

TruMilanFan1,

Still think it's crazy you have a name like that being a Westview player but whatever floats your boat. It was obvious Westview had a better team than OC did Friday night. Oc has not played in enough big games yet whereas Westview is established and has been in those wars before and it showed. I have yet to figure out why anybody would predict a blowout on OC's part. We are a much better team but not so good that we can predict blowouts over a team like Westview. That's crazy! Hopefully we can now refocus and win these next two games and possibly get a playoff berth. Congrats to Westview and great job defensively. If I had to pick a player to go to battle with it would be Haskins but y'all did a great job. Good luck the rest of the way.

thanks alot man it means alot....all we want is respect from people i mean im not on here trying to start a bunch of crap....but all of those people that said that OC would blow us out and that our line was "soft" and our quarterback couldnt throw over ten yards just fuiled us to beat them even more so i really wouldnt advise doing that not tryin to be cocky or anything....but good luck too yall these last two games...yall have a very good football team and i believe yall will win these next two games and should make the playoffs...just like in our game dont forget what got yall to where yall are now....