Dyersburgh vs Obion.....thoughts

Ive seen both teams play..... dburg i thnk can shut down oc passing but needs to watch out 4 tha qb running the ball.... i jus dnt see oc stopping dburgs explosive rb. Ive seen both play an i gotta say dburg by a td or two...good luck to both post scores im n knoxville vistin a freind in school an goin to tha game so keep me updated please!!! :huh:

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dyersburg has been a team that has really had OC's number....

OC has vastly improved since last year....The change that Jackson made last week really caught Covington off-guard...That change is on tape now...Won't surprise the Trojan coaching staff....Dyersburg is not unbeatable and they are not as good as they have been the last three or four years..OC will have to have a bunch of good things happen to them and a bunch of bad things happen to Dyersburg...OC historically doesn't play real well after they beat a big rival...The Covington and Union City games are two games that are always ones that are circled on the Rebs' calenders..Dyersburg would not be a good team to have a bad game against..

My pick..

Dyersburg -35

Obion Central - 20

You don't have a clue what you're talking about. Why would OC be up for Covington more than anyone else? Covington is nobody special. If you think Dyersburg puts up 35 on Obion you are smoking crack! I know you are an expert and all though since your boy plays......basketball. You're a clown.

I probably have seen 5 or 6 more Covington-Obion Central games than you have...(Been personally vested in 4 of them)

As for the rest of your post?....Fail

One heartbeat all right....and the stench of mediocrity.

That BIG season of a few years ago and LOSING to a 2-8 team still permates throughout the Heartbeat.

Good grief guys you have a good team but in the scheme of things overall....you are...well... figure it out....but use more heartbeats...please

One heartbeat all right....and the stench of mediocrity.

That BIG season of a few years ago and LOSING to a 2-8 team still permates throughout the Heartbeat.

Good grief guys you have a good team but in the scheme of things overall....you are...well... figure it out....but use more heartbeats...please

Wow. Way to stay classy.