Mr. Football 4A

MikeWinchell

I am sure if the wallace kid got to play the whole game instead of only a half like he has done this year his stats would be better than Poteete's, not that far behind now. Looks like some fans like him as much as mw and (metaldonkey,ironman,randomfan10) like bo.

I like Bo. I have never said I didn't like him. I do agree that if he were to play more in the second half of some of the games that his stats would be better. Then again, if we played better competition, he would have played more. If that were the case, I doubt his stats would be better. But, then again, we have rund the hook and ladder in the final seconds of games to improve his stats!

Is that hook and ladder horse not dead yet. If they tackle Zach, no td, no extra yards. If stats is what the voters look at,since that is all people keep showing on the other qb, why not get him and whoever wants some all they can get. You must be one of those people that think dodge ball is unfair.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I for one am glad we didnt have to find out. There hasnt been this much attention to football or any other sport since Tyler left. This TEAM has brought out people who would only listen to a game. Cant wait til Friday Please come out in all black and paint the lines black, then play Back In Black and it is on.

Funny how things work out. I agree dad5, there hasn't been this much attention to G.C. in a long while. I even remember someone commenting on that on another thread a couple of months ago.

Going into the Smith ordeal, I remember telling everyone that would listen that he was starting that ruckus of not going to U.T. because he probably failed H.S............ What do you know. After all was said and done, the truth finally came out.

O I see you are one of those people. I wish I knew everything. Most people try and stay out of other peoples personal life, I see you are different.

I am sure if the wallace kid got to play the whole game instead of only a half like he has done this year his stats would be better than Poteete's, not that far behind now. Looks like some fans like him as much as mw and (metaldonkey,ironman,randomfan10) like bo.

I like Bo. I have never said I didn't like him. I do agree that if he were to play more in the second half of some of the games that his stats would be better. Then again, if we played better competition, he would have played more. If that were the case, I doubt his stats would be better. But, then again, we have rund the hook and ladder in the final seconds of games to improve his stats!

Is that hook and ladder horse not dead yet. If they tackle Zach, no td, no extra yards. If stats is what the voters look at,since that is all people keep showing on the other qb, why not get him and whoever wants some all they can get. You must be one of those people that think dodge ball is unfair.

What does dodgeball have to do with football? Why are you bringing dodgeball into this? This is a football based website. Not dodgeball. Do you know the difference? By the way, I really don't care either way about dodgeball therefore, I really don't care if it is fair or not. But, since you made that comment/statement, I do think it is a fair game. When I younger, I really enjoyed the game of dodgeball. Just FYI.

I for one am glad we didnt have to find out. There hasnt been this much attention to football or any other sport since Tyler left. This TEAM has brought out people who would only listen to a game. Cant wait til Friday Please come out in all black and paint the lines black, then play Back In Black and it is on.

Funny how things work out. I agree dad5, there hasn't been this much attention to G.C. in a long while. I even remember someone commenting on that on another thread a couple of months ago.

Going into the Smith ordeal, I remember telling everyone that would listen that he was starting that ruckus of not going to U.T. because he probably failed H.S............ What do you know. After all was said and done, the truth finally came out.

O I see you are one of those people. I wish I knew everything. Most people try and stay out of other peoples personal life, I see you are different.

OK. I used to think you worked at Rackley but now I'm not so sure. I mean I don't think they would have such an uneducated person working there. I could be wrong though. Let me explain it to you. Smith is a public figure. Especially so now that he is an athletic superstar (unlike your beloved #12). As with such, he doesn't have the personal nature that you and I enjoy. Now, I am just quoting what was stated in The Tennessean. Now, if you were a college educated person, you would know that.