Mr. Football 4A

MikeWinchell

If the voting were to be held right now it would have to be Rolando Martin of Northside. Although as a team they are not making any noise but his stats are staggering. 6'3" @ 235 1427 yards through six games averaging 6.8 yards per carry. Leads the team with 41 tackles & 9 sacks from the MLB position. Good numbers against 4a competition. Projected LB in college. This guy is a beast! :wacko:

Memphis Northside is 3A.

You are right but what has that got to do with Rolando? I don't even know if he knows where Memphis is.

:roflol:

Ok lets try this again.

Jackson Northside is 5A. There is no Northside in 4A.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard Wallace was in the running to win the award for every classification.

He has certianly been a great QB for Giles Co, he and 14 seem to almost have a psycic connection on the field. Its a rare event to see an incompletion between the two of them.

That's true. They really have been a good combo this season. I Think Bailey should be in the running if this award is based on stats.

:roflol::?

Come on Winchell, your not going to get off the hook that easy. I know you have been taking some heat for being to critical of Wallace. Then you come and post this. I know whats going on. :?

Are you implying that I used sarcasm in my post? :mrgreen:

:blink::blink:

Come on Winchell, your not going to get off the hook that easy. I know you have been taking some heat for being to critical of Wallace. Then you come and post this. I know whats going on. :blush:

Are you implying that I used sarcasm in my post? :thumb:

Exactly what I am saying. Sounds like you got things stirred up over there.

to mike (the bo hater),

you are most likely correct when saying that bo is not going to end up at an sec school next year (rude in how you say, but it correct).

however, to say that he should not win mr. football in class 4a proves that you are just a hater and not someone giving an unbiased opinion. he is a three starter, going to have ~30 wins as a starter, going to have taken them to the playoffs every year, put impressive numbers, and looks the part at ~6'4 195. not saying he should win, but to say that he shouldn't be one of the candidates is foolish.

to mike (the bo hater),

you are most likely correct when saying that bo is not going to end up at an sec school next year (rude in how you say, but it correct).

however, to say that he should not win mr. football in class 4a proves that you are just a hater and not someone giving an unbiased opinion. he is a three starter, going to have ~30 wins as a starter, going to have taken them to the playoffs every year, put impressive numbers, and looks the part at ~6'4 195. not saying he should win, but to say that he shouldn't be one of the candidates is foolish.

I never said he shouldn't win the award. Maybe you should go back and read the posts a little more clearly. In fact, I believe I said him and Poteete are the two front runners. :blink:

You really are a young dumb girl from Giles County :thumb: