LEBANON VS BEECH

lhssoccer

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im sayin lebanon will win this one. before the season, no one expected them to win any games this season. well look at them. they are 4-3. last time i checked thats over .500. They deserve more credit then they get. and its senior night. They will come ready to play. devils 31-24 over bucs

im sayin lebanon will win this one. before the season, no one expected them to win any games this season. well look at them. they are 4-3. last time i checked thats over .500. They deserve more credit then they get. and its senior night. They will come ready to play. devils 31-24 over bucs
What are you talking about. The Tennessean had Lebanon ranked much higher than MJ before the season. So how do you get no one expected them to win any games this season. Lebanon basically has one ball player on their team. Beech by 14.

What are you talking about. The Tennessean had Lebanon ranked much higher than MJ before the season. So how do you get no one expected them to win any games this season. Lebanon basically has one ball player on their team. Beech by 14.

I have seen Lebanon's coach Brown quoted in the Democrat at least once this season talking about how his team wasn't expected to win any games this season which is totally false. That would mean Lebanon would be picked to finish dead last in 9-aaa. Virtually everyone expected them to beat Portland, Station Camp, & Glencliff.

The fact of the matter is that Lebanon is not very good this season but they have done what is necessary to be 4-3 overall, 2-2 in the district at this point. Like I said a couple of weeks ago Beech is Lebanon's biggest game of the season. If Lebanon can get the 'W', they have an excellent chance to finish 6-4 and get a bid in the 6a playoffs. Lose and its very likely 5-5 and hope for one of these new bowl games.

And about the Tennessean having Mt. Juliet picked near the bottom of the district, just one more example of why the Tennessean sports section has become the most worthless publication in the mid-state.

And about the Tennessean having Mt. Juliet picked near the bottom of the district, just one more example of why the Tennessean sports section has become the most worthless publication in the mid-state.

I agree. I couldn't believe they had MJ that low.

im not saying lebanon is amazing but i think they will be able to handle beech. lebanon is a young team that has some sophomores starting on both sides of the ball. lebanon isnt a very deep team either. they stay low with subs, and injuries just make it that much worse. im still saying... devils by 7