Who is region 4a top teams?

represent7a

at least jackson county steps up and plays some real teams. Clay is afraid to play us wildcats in LA yall used to but got beat all the time so you quit playin us. yall dont even play cookeville or no one any good clay aint nuthin but a bunch of hicks that run there mouths yall aint won nuthin. jc is goin to get a but whoopin when they play us but atleast they are playin better teams so they can get better whats clay doin? who they playn? no one that who

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well after the playoff brackets were announced Saturday morning looks like my team (FCS) may be playing Nov 20 th @ Trousdale......Of course we would have to win the 13th vs East Robertson or Watertown......

Saying that to say this........we will be short handed on the court Nov 17th in the HOF game vs Cheatem Co...Our first regular season game is the 23rd so if we don't make it passes TC our football boys will be back BUT rusty!

Well after the playoff brackets were announced Saturday morning looks like my team (FCS) may be playing Nov 20 th @ Trousdale......Of course we would have to win the 13th vs East Robertson or Watertown......

Saying that to say this........we will be short handed on the court Nov 17th in the HOF game vs Cheatem Co...Our first regular season game is the 23rd so if we don't make it passes TC our football boys will be back BUT rusty!

Gville boys beat look out valley with out a problem. The face Middle Tennessee Christian this friday. If they win the will most likely play South Pitt. This is keeping the football players out of the gym for another 2 weeks. Leaving only 7 players in basketball right now. So Gville is short handed for about 2 more weeks!

Gville boys beat look out valley with out a problem. The face Middle Tennessee Christian this friday. If they win the will most likely play South Pitt. This is keeping the football players out of the gym for another 2 weeks. Leaving only 7 players in basketball right now. So Gville is short handed for about 2 more weeks!

Trust me it won't matter if they're all there or just half of them. Its a beat down when they come to Jcounty bro. :thumb:

Trust me it won't matter if they're all there or just half of them. Its a beat down when they come to Jcounty bro. :thumb:

thats good man! im glad u think that.. i hope my brother wears yalls team down, yall wont be able to guard him.. GO TIGERS :thumb:

Trust me it won't matter if they're all there or just half of them. Its a beat down when they come to Jcounty bro. :roflol:

thats good man! im glad u think that.. i hope my brother wears yalls team down, yall wont be able to guard him.. GO TIGERS :roflol:

Which one is your brother? Oh and i don't think you have anyone that can guard the 6'8 beast Mason Hensley down low or 6'4 Godwin or 6'4 Kirby or 6'4 Allen or 6'2 shooting sensation D Mac. You get a break because our 6'2 point guard is still out but will be back soon!!! You got no one that can guard them man on man! ya'll probably try to play zone and slow it down else you would get run out of the gym trying to play us man. No one in our region except maybe Friendship can match up and play us man. This team is still young starting mostly juniors and sophomores so they will need to mature to reach the next level but ohhhhhhhhh the athletes on this team!!!!! Look out when they start clicking on all cylinders!!!! :roflolk:

Trust me it won't matter if they're all there or just half of them. Its a beat down when they come to Jcounty bro. :P

thats good man! im glad u think that.. i hope my brother wears yalls team down, yall wont be able to guard him.. GO TIGERS :thumb:

Which one is your brother? Oh and i don't think you have anyone that can guard the 6'8 beast Mason Hensley down low or 6'4 Godwin or 6'4 Kirby or 6'4 Allen or 6'2 shooting sensation D Mac. You get a break because our 6'2 point guard is still out but will be back soon!!! You got no one that can guard them man on man! ya'll probably try to play zone and slow it down else you would get run out of the gym trying to play us man. No one in our region except maybe Friendship can match up and play us man. This team is still young starting mostly juniors and sophomores so they will need to mature to reach the next level but ohhhhhhhhh the athletes on this team!!!!! Look out when they start clicking on all cylinders!!!! :roflolk:

Mason Hensley isnt no 6'8" for one, he is only 6'5".. The point guard that waS STARTING AND GOT HURT IN FOOTBALL IS ONLY BOUT 5'11"... Mason isnt a darn beast either.. yall are really lucky that football players arent back yet! no one on yalls team can match cody woodmores strength.. If yall do when its because our boys are stuill in football and the rest have no breaks, so yall will get enough from the bennitt and sapp kid.. they arent to big down low but have a lil size on them.. they will run yall to death.. yeah im sure they will run zone to just catch a little break once in a while..BE READY BUDDY! :thumb:

• 2 weeks later...

Well I got to see JC in action this past Saturday @ FCS. They do have a real good team. And I really like their coach. They beat Boyd real bad but everyone did. Our FCS boys (without 3 starters and 8 total still in football) beat Boydjust as bad. JC also beat Cheatam Co. But then at the last game they let Watertown beat them. Unreal.

I think if JC is the best in 7A then when we are full strength I think we can handle them. Pickett Co is a good team also.

Well I got to see JC in action this past Saturday @ FCS. They do have a real good team. And I really like their coach. They beat Boyd real bad but everyone did. Our FCS boys (without 3 starters and 8 total still in football) beat Boydjust as bad. JC also beat Cheatam Co. But then at the last game they let Watertown beat them. Unreal.

I think if JC is the best in 7A then when we are full strength I think we can handle them. Pickett Co is a good team also.

JC DID NOT PLAY WATERTOWN! Their last game was Cheatam Co. and they were up 35-9 at halftime and cruised the rest of the way letting the freshman finish it up

I think that Jackson and Friendship will be the top teams this year. Clay lost alot of good players but they usually compete every year. I don't see Gordonsville being much of a threat this year, even when they have good teams they usually choke in the first round of the region tourney. Plus Gordonsville won't have near the team they have had in the past. 7a should dominate this year, excluding FCS...

But does anyone know how the HOF game went between JC and Gordonsville?