South Greene Hosts West Greene "Battle of the milkcan!"

lastyear21

I'm with you Barb.. I think this is going to be a good game b/c both teams are in a must win situation.. I am thinking about going to the Hill instead of Burley.... Looking forward to see this outcome!

Come on out it will be packed on Rebel Hill for this one! Support the REBELS! lol :blush:

Lastyear,

Save me a seat.... I am a Shuffler and Susong fan.... Alot of good athletes on both sides tonight!

:oops:

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm with you Barb.. I think this is going to be a good game b/c both teams are in a must win situation.. I am thinking about going to the Hill instead of Burley.... Looking forward to see this outcome!

Come on out it will be packed on Rebel Hill for this one! Support the REBELS! lol :blush:

Well I'm not gonna get to watch my devils for too much longer so I guess I'll hang out in Burley tonight. Good luck and play safe!!!

O well u still got a BUTT whipin from the devils lol many more to come...

Doesn't really matter to me if you won or not...We have already gave a clinic on how to beat Wg and beat them bad...The Key is stop Boles and it's sealed...I don't see Wg goin far at all in the Playoffs. I say first round is as far as you'll get but Goodluck and find a pass game... :roflol:

Congratulations to the Buffs on your win tonight. I'm sorry to see the can go. It's a tough break for the Rebels, especially the seniors who left it all on the field tonight. I don't think the better team won, if you were at the game tonight you know why I'm sayng that. The Rebels had 361 yards of offense compared to WG 277. A pair of should have been field goals, not punting on 4th and 15 and some other bad play calling decisions cost the team the game. Just like the CGap game, not going for the 2 point conversion stopped SG from getting that win. Come on coach, use your head! I hate to play the blame game but it's hard to watch the guys work so hard and have it taken away from them. Wise up coach, if the girls in the stands can see your play calling mistakes why cant you? It's a shame for the talented SG players to not have the success they deserve. I'm proud of the Rebels, they did the best they could with what they were told to do.

Rebel Pride!

Congrats to West Greene. I believe FB is getting better in Greeneville and the County. We all improve by everybody becoming stronger. 5 years from now people won't believe how much better FB will be. It is heading in a positive direction. Even CD is better than their record. They are a physical team that has a problem between their ears (sorta quit after the going got tough last night). They can easily make the leap like WG and SG.

Congrats to West Greene. I believe FB is getting better in Greeneville and the County. We all improve by everybody becoming stronger. 5 years from now people won't believe how much better FB will be. It is heading in a positive direction. Even CD is better than their record. They are a physical team that has a problem between their ears (sorta quit after the going got tough last night). They can easily make the leap like WG and SG.

Well said!