South Greene Hosts West Greene "Battle of the milkcan!"

lastyear21

Like I said before, if WG had a semi-decent non-con schedule they wouldn't even have a winning record right now. If SG padded their schedule with light weight non-con teams they would have a little better record and their stats would really be through the roof. You need to understand even though some of the teams SG played may not have a great record they are 4A and 5A teams. A losing team in 4A & 5A is alot different from some of the poor little 1A losing teams on your schedule. I also say had the field been dry last Friday SG would have made WG look stupid, kinda like GHS did. As far as the penalties go, you can't blame SG if WG don't know how to lineup or jump off-sides. SG fans have been pretty polite and graceful about the loss, even congratulated you on the win, but WG is acting like it was the superbowl. I bet that first play-off game will be a reality check for them mighty Buffalos. If CD scored on GHS you can bet they will score on you, heck I hope them Black Knights win tomorrow night.

Quit your crying man you got beat so take it.SG fans polite and graceful I doubt it.Oh if the field was dry and if we had a coach.SG fans like to whine,but you guys can't help it I guess your born with it! :thumb::?

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quit your crying man you got beat so take it.SG fans polite and graceful I doubt it.Oh if the field was dry and if we had a coach.SG fans like to whine,but you guys can't help it I guess your born with it! :roflol:

Talk about a little success going to your head. Enjoy it while you can, it ends for the Buffs in round 1 sucker. :?:

Quit your crying man you got beat so take it.SG fans polite and graceful I doubt it.Oh if the field was dry and if we had a coach.SG fans like to whine,but you guys can't help it I guess your born with it! :thumb:

Talk about a little success going to your head. Enjoy it while you can, it ends for the Buffs in round 1 sucker. :thumb:

At least we are going to the playoffs sucker!! :thumb:

Quit your crying man you got beat so take it.SG fans polite and graceful I doubt it.Oh if the field was dry and if we had a coach.SG fans like to whine,but you guys can't help it I guess your born with it! :thumb:

Talk about a little success going to your head. Enjoy it while you can, it ends for the Buffs in round 1 sucker. :thumb:

You boys need to play nice......

You know what I think is funny? I think it is funny how WG beat SG for the first time in forever, and they are acting like they have won state or something. SG never made this big a deal out of it when they beat WG, but im just a non-bias person giving mine opinion. Congrats WG, but its not like your gonna go anywhere or even win a game in playoffs so ya might wanna tame it down... :thumb:

Then keep your non-biased opinion to yourself. We could actually care less what a Gville fan thinks. WG versus SG is a rivalry. It is a big deal to whomever wins it. Kind of like the way Gville acts when they beat Elizabethton every once in a while.

this is coacht we can give our non-biased opinion whenever we want... and i dont care if you care what we think... just shut up and go on... cause its gonna happen weither you like it or not.... and i'm sure its a rivalry.. but this is the first time in 3 years we have played betsy... they were to scared when we had mccurry :thumb:

You know what I think is funny? I think it is funny how WG beat SG for the first time in forever, and they are acting like they have won state or something. SG never made this big a deal out of it when they beat WG, but im just a non-bias person giving mine opinion. Congrats WG, but its not like your gonna go anywhere or even win a game in playoffs so ya might wanna tame it down... :thumb:

Then keep your non-biased opinion to yourself. We could actually care less what a Gville fan thinks. WG versus SG is a rivalry. It is a big deal to whomever wins it. Kind of like the way Gville acts when they beat Elizabethton every once in a while.

this is coacht we can give our non-biased opinion whenever we want... and i dont care if you care what we think... just shut up and go on... cause its gonna happen weither you like it or not.... and i'm sure its a rivalry.. but this is the first time in 3 years we have played betsy... they were to scared when we had mccurry :thumb:

Slasher.....Betsy wasn't ever "scared" of Greeneville.....just need a break from the butt-whoopin' while they were rebuilding...now they're big and bad and ready to eat little Buffaloes for lunch. I'm sure glad we won't be facing them again in the play-offs.

Slasher, Barb is right. Betsy fears no one win or lose.

WG88 here are some facts for you to digest as you usually try to be a fair minded poster.

Since GHS and Betsy has played FB, Betsy leads the series with 39 (W) to GHS 29 (W) and 1 (T).

However since 1985 GHS leads the series with 14 (W) to Cowtowns 8 (W) which includes this year. Your facts were wrong, which made your statement very bogus and highly opinionated. You being fair minded would probably appreciate this research.

Playoffs.. hmmm yall have made it twice in like 15 years and sg has made it 14 out of 15 ... not quite sure thats a good thing to say.

Slasher, Barb is right. Betsy fears no one win or lose.

WG88 here are some facts for you to digest as you usually try to be a fair minded poster.

Since GHS and Betsy has played FB, Betsy leads the series with 39 (W) to GHS 29 (W) and 1 (T).

However since 1985 GHS leads the series with 14 (W) to Cowtowns 8 (W) which includes this year. Your facts were wrong, which made your statement very bogus and highly opinionated. You being fair minded would probably appreciate this research.

I just like getting the Gville fans going. They take things too personally. As far as SG I was surprised they even had the internet out there :thumb: We know WGHS does not have the history of SG and GHS but it is so refreshing to see what Coach Case has been able to do there in a short period of time. It would be nice to see all of the teams from Greene County doing well. With the county teams playing Gville every year now it can only make the county teams better.