Gordonsville vs Watertown

pasttiger

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this game will be a good one. gordonsville wins until tigerpridewtf can prove the talent has evened out. dont forget we are freshman heavy on both sides of the ball and special teams. i will give you your talent may be some better than what you have had over the last 25 or 30 years. hard to compare apples to oranges when talking about our two programs in the same sentence. we have earned our metal season after season, we have not become world beaters over 1 or 2 half way decent seasons. honestly, i have buddies from the watertown area, nine out the the ten weeks i wish you the best of luck, not this week. no matter how good we do or not means little this year.this year the gordonsville tigers are growing their teeth, next year is when we plan to make our run. still young players making young mistakes but getting better each week. gordonsville still wins this game until proven different. TIGERS ROLL!!!!

g ville is hungry and has there mine set on this game. even with it being fall break the seniors are not gonna let it destract us. i honestly getting tired of all the talk about the lennox boy. cant wait till friday night

Everyone knows that Lennox is tough, but you've faced off against him before.

He's definitely not going to give you anything, so you know what you got against him. You give the complete effort, you can block him, and if you do, it gives us a much better chance.

G-ville dont have the heart that Watertown Tigers have this year, We have lost to 2 good teams this year ,F-ship and WhiteHouse Heritage both only have one loss apeice . F-ship lost to the State Champs TC and White house lost to JoByrns the state runner ups who r still underfeated. And all four teams are ranked in the top 10 in the state. Blaze was on fire last year and we give him many props but we are better this year and more balance with the skill people that we have now. RB Holycross has average at lest 200 plus yards per game before the friendship Game and we are a Spread Passing Team. When ever you hit Gville in the mouth they Laydown and play Heartless.But they will be a State Contender the next 3yrs along With Watertown, we are coming for that Gold Ball ! Dont play- N Da-WATER ! Pure redemption after taking a Whooping from friendship. WHS wins by 21

Watertown is coming for the gold ball :ugeek: almost cracked a rib reading that. You should know about "laying down" after last week when FCS pounded them purple kittens into submission. You even compare players with TC ? :thumb: Man what yall putting in that water up yunder huh ive seen H2Otown year after year blow out the cupcakes and start flappin that nonsense, then get completely destroyed by the 2 or 3 good teams they are forced to play. We will see who gets smacked in the mouth friday night, the real tigers will show their teeth. GO BLUE

G-ville dont have the heart that Watertown Tigers have this year, We have lost to 2 good teams this year ,F-ship and WhiteHouse Heritage both only have one loss apeice . F-ship lost to the State Champs TC and White house lost to JoByrns the state runner ups who r still underfeated. And all four teams are ranked in the top 10 in the state. Blaze was on fire last year and we give him many props but we are better this year and more balance with the skill people that we have now. RB Holycross has average at lest 200 plus yards per game before the friendship Game and we are a Spread Passing Team. When ever you hit Gville in the mouth they Laydown and play Heartless.But they will be a State Contender the next 3yrs along With Watertown, we are coming for that Gold Ball ! Dont play- N Da-WATER ! Pure redemption after taking a Whooping from friendship. WHS wins by 21

Watertown is coming for the gold ball :thumb: almost cracked a rib reading that. You should know about "laying down" after last week when FCS pounded them purple kittens into submission. You even compare players with TC ? :thumb: Man what yall putting in that water up yunder huh ive seen H2Otown year after year blow out the cupcakes and start flappin that nonsense, then get completely destroyed by the 2 or 3 good teams they are forced to play. We will see who gets smacked in the mouth friday night, the real tigers will show their teeth. GO BLUE

The player that they are comparing, Lennox, is one of the best players in the state. He is better than Ford. Ford is still a great one, too, but Lennox is the better player.

The player that they are comparing, Lennox, is one of the best players in the state. He is better than Ford. Ford is still a great one, too, but Lennox is the better player.

I've been hearing Lennox is "soft" and "lazy"! You would think if he was 1 of the best FCS would not have put 48 pts on the board. Or WHH for that matter...you wait till TC rolls in to H2O. :thumb:

g ville is hungry and has there mine set on this game. even with it being fall break the seniors are not gonna let it destract us. i honestly getting tired of all the talk about the lennox boy. cant wait till friday night

Everyone knows that Lennox is tough, but you've faced off against him before.

He's definitely not going to give you anything, so you know what you got against him. You give the complete effort, you can block him, and if you do, it gives us a much better chance.

i can promise you wont no one on g ville take a play off this week including me . so i kinda taking this as a challenge this week cant wait